Hybrid Run A7

What's Hot
just messing about with some new stuff today and thought i would share on here ...its just a A7 run but can easily be altered to maj7 or minor7...its a mixture of Hybrid hammer on and  pull offs and hybrid....if anybodies interested i can tab it

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745

If you can tab it how you play it mate!.  First part only really as I can't hear properly and can't be bothered to sit down and keep playing it.

Reminds me of a similar thing to DeMartini's solo in Ratt's Lost Weekend.

Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BarneyBarney Frets: 615
    ---------------------------------------------------5--9--5---------------------5----------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------8--------------8--------------8------8-----------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------6---9----------------------9---6--9-------------9--6------------------------------------------
    ----------------------5---7---9--------------------------------------------------------------9--7--5------------------------------
    ---------------7------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------7----------------------------
    -----5---9----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------9-----5----------------------------

the right hand would be
    D H D F H H D H D F H P U U P H D F D U P U P P U U P

D=down stroke
    H = hammer on
    F= 2nd finger
    P= pull of
    U= upstroke
    iv put the r/hand in order of notes ...its the easiest and most accurate way iv found to do it but would work with sweep picking as well..:)
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    Thanks Barney, I've been practising a few  similar things with big intervals and like the way it sounded.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • BarneyBarney Frets: 615
    no probs mate ...heres another if like intervalic stuff , its tabbed out somewhere in this section ..i cant find it now though