In just four hours from now...

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137

In all the excitement about summer on it's way, I nearly forgot that Emp's flying greenhouse is ready to launch.

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee189/chillidoggy/Odds/la_machine_flying_garden_zps9c52b007.jpg

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24594
    edited December 2013
    Grunfeld said:
    That's really nice.  Why not more contributions?

Thanks.  To be honest Oli, since the band split last year, I haven't even held a guitar.  I don't know if I can still play. 
    :-S

There some fab stuff on the page you listed....  really good man !!!  Do you know what the piano is ?  Is it real or a VSTi ?  Lounge Lizard perhaps ?
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
    Emp_Fab said:
    Ha !  I just found my only ever contribution to a Musicradar forum jam !  (Shit ! - SEVEN years ago !!!)

I called it Summer Beach.....    which..... as it's now 5:12pm.....  we are all slowly heading back towards !!!  Hooray for Summer !!! :-)

Highest position #25 in the charts and #9 in the sub-genre ???!!!  It was only a simple melody....   WTF's that all about ?!

I can't quite work out if you're moaning or crowing. On balance, I'm going with moaning.

• GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4055
    edited December 2013
    Emp_Fab said:

since.... last year, I haven't even held a guitar.  I don't know if I can still play. 

Well you probably can, it's like falling off a horse.  But I know what you mean, there's some stuff on my site from that time and I have no clear idea how I played some things.  So we do forget things.

No idea about the piano I'm afraid.  I just listened to the thing I put together and I can barely remember doing it. 
  • EricTheWeary;111332" said:
    Thought this was going to be a Strictly thread. I think Mrs Crouch will win.
    Told ya!

Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    I can't quite work out if you're moaning or crowing. On balance, I'm going with moaning.

Neither actually.  I don't really like what I did now.  It was probably substance-induced anyway.  I'd have done something completely different if we had the same jam today.  Not that I can play anymore mind.... what with my dead arm and all that.

Maybe you should take up drumming and join a famous rock band?

Nah.... that stupid fucking accent Joe Elliot puts on drives me nuts.  You're from SHEFFIELD man....