More Gibson Custom rumours

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    Rabs said:
    There is something going on this video from Peach guitars at namm the Gibson rep spends the whole video saying nothing dodging the questions and then saying I don't no what's going on behind closed doors.

ha

Well while he wasn't very straight with his answers..  What I got from that is they are stopping general production of the Historics..  Changing the name so they are all called Historic re-issues and consolidating the differences between the Standard Historic and the True Historics..  And they are no longer on the price list so only available as a custom order.
    So now they are Secret Historics?

Are Gibson going to change their name to Ratners as well???
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6084
    edited May 2017
    Rabs said:
    There is something going on this video from Peach guitars at namm the Gibson rep spends the whole video saying nothing dodging the questions and then saying I don't no what's going on behind closed doors.

ha

Well while he wasn't very straight with his answers..  What I got from that is they are stopping general production of the Historics..  Changing the name so they are all called Historic re-issues and consolidating the differences between the Standard Historic and the True Historics..  And they are no longer on the price list so only available as a custom order.

Don't knock Ratners mate. I bought my first wife's engagement ring from them. Of course when we divorced l didn't fret over the cost of it
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    equalsql said:
    Rabs said:

ha

Don't knock Ratners mate. I bought my first wife's engagement ring from them. Of course when we divorced l didn't fret over the cost of it
    Spose that makes Fender 'H Samuel' then. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    Hmmm, written in the style of Donald Trump. 
    "You know it , i know it , everybody knows it " 
  • jeztone2jeztone2 Frets: 2160
    matone said:
    Who`s Paul Stanley ?
    He was also the course leader on my Photography degree. Very pretentious guy.  We used to call him Hannibal Lecturer
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24793
    jeztone2 said:
    matone said:
    Who`s Paul Stanley ?
    He was also the course leader on my Photography degree. Very pretentious guy.  We used to call him Hannibal Lecturer
    In fairness - he's done well if Gibson have made him a signature model....
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11415
    jeztone2 said:
    matone said:
    Who`s Paul Stanley ?
    Didn't Gibson make a Kiefer Sutherland signature model?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14039
    tFB Trader
    crunchman said:
    jeztone2 said:
    matone said:
    Who`s Paul Stanley ?
    Didn't Gibson make a Kiefer Sutherland signature model?
    yes they did - someone said they only made 24 - Then another 24 - then another 24
    8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom