SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

sold- FS USA 1998 Schecter custom shop strat £725

What's Hot

Comments

• You Sir, have an exceptionally long wang bar.
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Yep , I thought about a Prince Albert at one point but thought it would make it harder to manipulate 
  • Post palace defeat tearful bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 549
    Cracking guitar . . . Sheer Quality . . .  Trades ??????  . . . 
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

• Sorry maw , I need cash at the mo unfortunately:-(
  • Still here guys, still lovely
  • Still up for grabs girls . Now on eBay for a higher price and have offers over and above what it's on here for (obviously after you factor in the fees it makes no sense to accept them though !)
  • Legion is now happily in receipt of the CP Strat so this bad boy is back on the rack :-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • And a rare palace goal and win too! (Albeit a Mickey Mouse Cup win!) Double celebration!

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • Funny enough Chris I was going to mention something yesterday but I didn't want to curse it.

weve got proper Sakho back , Soare back , Jairo (sp?) slotting in next to Luca in the middle - with Wild back we are just a striker away from being champions league :-)
  • The sale of the Luke II fell through , it means I've been playing it this week and although I prefer the sound of the Schecter, the Luke is so bloody comfy, light and easy to play.

I'm biting the bullet and finally letting the Schecter go to see if I can properly bond with the Luke - 2 super Strats is one too many.

come and get it fellas

• newi123newi123 Frets: 850
    Ahem - just assuming you might change your mind again, can I possibly join the orderly queue for the Luke pls? :-)
  • You know me too well - yes of course ;-)
  • newi123newi123 Frets: 850
    Thanks!
  • Everytime this guitar becomes available I really want it and would love to buy it, unfortunately for me my bank balance says otherwise. Good luck with the sale @DrCornelius  

• Thanks KD, this has been up for sale and removed about 3 times now so I'm guessing your bank balance is consistently as bad as mine.
  • Thanks KD, this has been up for sale and removed about 3 times now so I'm guessing your bank balance is consistently as bad as mine.
    It's just never a good time, I've just made a major purchase of an Atomic Amplifire 12 so the gear fund has dried up :-(
  • Blankety bump
  • pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    looks nice. never ever played a Strat, is this a good one to start with? have a black Les Paul BFG so this fits my lo-fi ethic. is the neck glossy or satiny?
  • Hi pm,  it's an unfinished neck so very smooth - - if you've ever played a charvel it's similar.

All 3 pickups are coil tapped so you get the usual 5 position traditional Strat sounds plus with the tone control 'in' you have a hot humbucker at the bridge plus fatter single cool tones elsewhere.

The trem is more stable than a regular straight in my opinion too.

Its lovely but I'm always looking to try new gear so I often end up selling a good 'un just to satisfy my curiosity for something else.