Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Fretboard Jam - North Edition - Sasquatch Studios - Huddersfield - 27th January 2018 - SONG LIST UP!

What's Hot

Comments

• Is the T Shirt sorted yet? When will we be able to order them?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump ... Please head over to the song list thread and see the announcement there! You have the rest of this week :)

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • bigjonbigjon Frets: 680
    I am going through a mental health episode at the moment, experiencing anxiety and stress. I need to pull back on all stress-inducing commitments. As a result, I need to drop out of being house keys player and offering any workshops etc. I still hope to attend, indeed as I have cancelled all gigs, this will probably be my next planned public "performance". But I'll just do the songs I'm down for, and I'll see nearer the time if I feel up to any last-minute depping. Hope that's OK with you folks.
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24578
    bigjon said:
    I am going through a mental health episode at the moment, experiencing anxiety and stress. I need to pull back on all stress-inducing commitments. As a result, I need to drop out of being house keys player and offering any workshops etc. I still hope to attend, indeed as I have cancelled all gigs, this will probably be my next planned public "performance". But I'll just do the songs I'm down for, and I'll see nearer the time if I feel up to any last-minute depping. Hope that's OK with you folks.
    Absolutely fine mate. Look after yourself.
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    bigjon said:
    Absolutely fine mate. Look after yourself.
    +1
    Truly understand Jon.
  • Jon, look after yourself. Happy to see you if you can make it but everyone will understand if you decide you can't make it. 
  • Rowby1Rowby1 Frets: 1258
    Are there any places left on this? Was busy when the Leics one was on but wouldn’t mind traveling up for this if there’s any space left.
  • Rowby1 said:
    Are there any places left on this? Was busy when the Leics one was on but wouldn’t mind traveling up for this if there’s any space left.
    There's a waiting list with 3 people on it @Rowby1 ; but I'm sure there will be drop outs. Would you like me to add you? 

• Rowby1Rowby1 Frets: 1258
    Rowby1 said:
    There's a waiting list with 3 people on it @Rowby1 ; but I'm sure there will be drop outs. Would you like me to add you? 
    Go on then, I’ll put it in the diary. Excellent.
  • Done! 

Also... @Bridgehouse ... We should really get this Songlist posted. Free for a chat this evening? 

Done! 

Also... @Bridgehouse ... We should really get this Songlist posted. Free for a chat this evening? 
    Am mixing from 7.30 - but I've got time over the next few days. Drop me a PM
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6637
    Wheres the song list dudes!! I need to get practicing guitar for this after the Northampton Jam is finished on Sunday - Ive not picked up a guitar for 4 weeks!!.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2243
    Hellooo? 

Awfully quiet in here, if only there was some sort of list... 

;)
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6637
    Right so the Northampton Jam is done and dusted - so Ive got time for learning guitar again - @legionreturns @bridgehouse whens the song list due out? Can I start learning Pretty Vacant anyway? Is there any vacancies on a few drum slots (or can we have less formal "Room 2" style jam song list I can work on?)
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    @Legionreturns - I'm going to do a combined songlist from Quad and Northampton.

Any objections?
  • I was thinking the same thing @Bridgehouse

There are a couple of requests in this thread so if you want to pm me a core list I'll add those to it and publish. Ok? 

I was thinking the same thing @Bridgehouse

There are a couple of requests in this thread so if you want to pm me a core list I'll add those to it and publish. Ok? 
    Will do. I will pick the ones I know work well at a jam
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Done

• I'll set up a sign up list and keep track of who's doing what so you can forget about out for a bit mate ok? 

I'll set up a sign up list and keep track of who's doing what so you can forget about out for a bit mate ok? 
    Ok - once we have sign ups done we can republish and people can get practising...!

(even @mrkb)