SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Trussart Deluxe Steelcaster - cream on steel gator, with Piezo.

What's Hot
merlinmerlin Frets: 6674
edited August 2021 in Guitars £
I've decided to move on my James Trussart Deluxe Steelcaster. It's cream on gator with arcane pickups, maple neck and Piezo pickup, which is dialled in with the pot in the tone position, standard three-way switch operates the "normal pickups". You can put in a stereo cable (I'll chuck one in) to have the piezo into one input and the regular tele into the other, or simple use a mono cable to get a mix of both. Very handy! Having no tone control means you get the full output sound from the pickups, which makes a lot of sense to me. 

It's a lovely instrument, in great shape (albeit with that unique vintaged look) and comes with everything that these come with. 

I'm looking for £2650 £2400  £2200 for this wonderful beast. No trades at present. 

Shipping at cost to you, unless you'd like to drop down to Brighton for cash on collection. 

0reaction image LOL 17reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments