SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - ZILLA 2 x 12 CAB - Vintage Rola Celestion £ 170 only . Bargain

What's Hot
DominicDominic Frets: 16005
edited January 2018 in Amps £

ZILLA 2x12 CAB - Vintage Rola Celestion 

Usual Zilla quality.

Optional closed or open back (detachable panel).

1 x vintage G 12 – 100.

1 x newer G12K – 100.

Both well broken in.

Very tight powerful bass. Perfect rock – metal speakers.

Grey and white python snake skin tolex.

All unmarked condition.

Currently wired to 16 ohm in series.

£220

REDUCED TO CLEAR ............................£190 FOR QUICK SALE

OKAY THEN ......£175 ........BUT DON'T WASTE MY TIME

Giveaway because I've had enough of complete time wasters i.e. No I won't sell it without the speakers ,pay the transport and ship it to Italy,swap the speakers and send to Denmark for 120 euros  etc etc etc etc...........................just get gone and give some lucky person a thumping good rock tone for the silly price

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DominicDominic Frets: 16005
    Bump for a great rock cab at a very sensible price - will even take a bit of an offer as I need to clear some space
    Reduced to just £190 to clear after having to cancel courier due to time waster with no money .....need space now
    bump
    Reduced again .........a complete bloody giveaway for a great sounding and looking Cab (if you like serpents )
  • chenzmanchenzman Frets: 193
    Pm’d
    why you Not sold ?
    For goodness sake ........still not sold
    giveaway price ,vintage speaker, great looking cab,a1 condition........what's not to like ?
    head has been sold this is just sitting around unused 
    look - for those people who keep messaging me "where are you ?" ....what difference ? I am happy to pack and courier which will cost £24 and I'm happy to pay half ............what difference £12 ? You either want it or you want to pretend you want it and are trying to find a reason to make the location an issue ..........for £12 extra it doesn't matter whether it's coming from two doors away or Timbuktu
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom