Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Who's gigging tonight?

What's Hot

Comments

• drwiddlydrwiddly Frets: 911
    Meanstreak are at The Lion in Cas Vegas (Castleford for non Yorkshire folk) tomorrow, 2nd December. Last one of the year for us and it should be lively!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • The Electron Thieves are busking at Mill Road Winter Fair in Cambridge today.  I'm off to find my wooly hat and fingerless gloves ...
    Trading feedback | FS: Nothing right now
    JM build | Pedalboard plans
  • Currently between sets at the New Bell. Enjoying the smell of other people's recreational marijuana on the car park.
    I also  seem to have a fan, the connection between Asian pensioners and ska having previously alluded me. Whole new market for us there mebbe...
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • FezFez Frets: 499
    My lads band Atronach are opening a multi-band gig at the Hope & Ruin in Brighton on The 29th.
    Don't touch that dial.
  • New Year's Eve we are playing The Old Abbey Taphouse in Manchester Science Park (if you want it to sound nerdy) or Hulme/Moss Side (if you want it to sound edgy). Playing outside, living the dream!
    I'm just a Maserati in a world of Kias.
  • Alibi playing tonight at The Lamb, Romford, then tommorow, new years eve at the Woodbine, waltham Abbey
  • Playing my first ever NYE gig at The Albert, Totnes this evening.  Band was formed 10 days ago, Set list arrived Boxing Day then rehearsal yesterday.  Fingers crossed!
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3576
    Friday evening Cu Da Groove will funk the downstairs bar of Roberts Night Club in Colchester. 9-11pm, Get your flares out and lift that afro.
  • Tomorrow - Friday 19th. Two sets of paisley pop psych from us (The Moot) at the Huntercombe Arms, Slough. Onstage at 9, free entry. 
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    Got a private thing tonight in Exeter for a bunch of rugby chaps. Girls Aloud and Tiffany are primed and ready to deploy.
  • FezFez Frets: 499
    A rare acoustic set from Borrowed Time at the Star in Horsham West Sussex as part of an all dayer organised by Crawley Hospital radio. BT close out the show at 10.20pm. 
    Then on Feb 3rd we play another all dayer also in Horsham at the Holbrook club £12 for non members tickets available from the Holbrook club.
    Don't touch that dial.
  • Anyone in Nottingham tonight? We're playing at The Maze, for the Metal 2 The Masses first round. Don't have any hope of going through - playing against three local Nottingham bands - but should be a laugh nonetheless...
    <space for hire>
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    @digitalscream Break a leg, laddie! :)
  • Back in a Slough for the second weekend running @ The Red Cow on Sat 27. Onstage at 9 for two sets of (mainly) original belters. If you like The Who, The Kinks, garage rock etc come and have a listen! 
  • Happy to talk guitars between sets too! Saves having to talk to the band. 
  • DLM said:
    @digitalscream Break a leg, laddie! :)
    Oh boy, did we ever - played a blinder of a set (probably our best in years) and we only went and bloody won it, despite only ending up with two of our fans there and playing against three bands with the home advantage!!!!!

Just have to win two more rounds, and we're at Bloodstock. We might have to start taking this a bit more seriously.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    We’re back at The Lansdowne in Dawlish tonight. It’s a 1am finish... ooof! Expect pointless and nonsensical Fretboard ramblings around 3am.
  • JayGeeJayGee Frets: 1254
    Private party at a club in Basildon where load in/out is apparently only practical via a walkway from the 10th floor if an adjacent multi-storey public car park. If it wasn’t for a super-supportive family member of a band mate I think I’d have found an excuse some time ago...
    Don't ask me, I just play the damned thing...
  • I’ve got a gig tonight in Crawley but I’ve got a streaming cold.  Will need to keep a box of Kleenex on top of my amp. Either that or I could just shove my ACS earplugs up my dose instead of in my ears. Eeeuuughhh!