Guitars4You.co.uk

What's Hot
This is the thread for @guitars4you ; for the 2018 Guitar Show event.
Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14034
    tFB Trader
    already making plans - looking at some good string deals with D'addario, Ernie Ball and probably Elixir - multi pack deals mainly but will know prices and 3 for £x or 5 for £y deals later - need to get a deal from the suppliers

Will have some deals on Fender Custom Shop deals on leather sraps, polishing cloth, cable and the JC Tool Kit

Will certainly have some C/Shop Fenders on display - but at this stage to early to comment based on future deliveries and day to day sales over the next few weeks - Will also take some nice used guitars and hopefully a few 'bargain' deals

Looking forward to trying out the bacon butties and a good latte

Mrs Guitars4You will be helping me

Hope to see many familiar faces and a few new ones as well
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    already making plans - looking at some good string deals with D'addario, Ernie Ball and probably Elixir - multi pack deals mainly but will know prices and 3 for £x or 5 for £y deals later - need to get a deal from the suppliers

Will have some deals on Fender Custom Shop deals on leather sraps, polishing cloth, cable and the JC Tool Kit

Will certainly have some C/Shop Fenders on display - but at this stage to early to comment based on future deliveries and day to day sales over the next few weeks - Will also take some nice used guitars and hopefully a few 'bargain' deals

Wooooo! And she's the lucky gal .. uh oh, hang on, the Missus? Are you sure this is a good idea?  ;)

Seriously, I'm intending to be there. So, looking forward to catching up. Likely just for one day only. Mmmmm, but which day?
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27345

OK, so who's had the botox???
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited January 2018 tFB Trader
    fandango said:

Wooooo! And she's the lucky gal .. uh oh, hang on, the Missus? Are you sure this is a good idea? 

Seriously, I'm intending to be there. So, looking forward to catching up. Likely just for one day only. Mmmmm, but which day?
    Sat is always busy throughout the day from the start to end  - Sunday starts slow and builds but appears to be quieter around 3ish on wards - my thinking anyway - not sure how this stacks up against @Jason 's info
  • JasonJason Frets: 1103
    tFB Trader
    Weirdly on the face of it I would agree, but for the last two years the door cash was within less than £100 between the days. I guess the visitors stay longer on Saturday 
    The Guitar Show, Cranmore Park, Birmingham | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Podcast
    tFB Trader
    5 sets of D'addario deals now sorted - Best selling XL110 and 120 so 9 gauge and 10 gauge only I'm afraid in this format - I'm not releasing prices at this stage but rest assured it will be more than competitive - And just for the record these are genuine D'addario strings as I only buy from D'addario themselves

Will be finalizing Ernie Ball deals in a day or so + Elixir Nano deals for acoustic + electric - Both should be 3 set package deals at very good prices 
    tFB Trader
    can any one remember what the deal was last year on Ernie Ball Slinkies - something like 3 sets £12 or 4 sets £15

Hoping to be able to do multiple set deals which works out around £4 a set - certainly less than £5 a set
    IIRC, it was 10 sets for £10.

I think that's right ...

:D
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    TTony said:
    IIRC, it was 10 sets for £10.

I think that's right ...

Yeah and that was 10 sets of Bass Chromes for £10 ;)
    tFB Trader
    starting to get a list together now of guitars that I'm proposing to take to the show, so I'll update this listing with more details over the coming days - To get the ball rolling then how about this Feline Custom Built SG - full details available here - http://www.guitars4you.co.uk/guitars/5377-feline-gothic-supreme-custom-royal-blue-burst/

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    http://www.guitars4you.co.uk/guitars/5440-rickenbacker-36012-12-string-jetglo-circa-1997/

another guitar that will be making its way to the show - a very clean Rickenbacker 12 string - click on the above link for more pics and details

will post additional guitars that will be attending the show over the next few days
  • dariusdarius Frets: 619
    Elixir deal would be good news. I get through a lot.
    tFB Trader
    another guitar to go to the show http://www.guitars4you.co.uk/guitars/5492-collings-i35lc-deluxe-aged-faded-cherry/ - Lightly aged Collings i35 with just enough aged vintage patina to add character
    tFB Trader
    another fine guitar that will be looking forward to a trip to Birmingham 

http://www.guitars4you.co.uk/guitars/5426-prs-513-rosewood-dark-cherry-sunburst-used2004/

http://www.guitars4you.co.uk/guitars/5426-prs-513-rosewood-dark-cherry-sunburst-used2004/

That's a beauty!
  • another fine guitar that will be looking forward to a trip to Birmingham 

Wooooosh. So much want

Wooooosh. So much want
    Well, if you're going to the show @danishbacon, make sure you drop by @guitars4you's stand and have a closer look.

It'd be very much worth it
    ;)

(I might have an interest in this advertisement!)
    tFB Trader
    and look out for a killer show deal on this New Supro Coronado - http://www.guitars4you.co.uk/guitars/5337-supro-coronado-11-vibrato-jet-black/

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    and a 73/74 Strat will attend, hoping to find a new home

http://www.guitars4you.co.uk/guitars/5309-fender-strat-hard-tail-natural-circa-1974/
  • Any Les Pauls in your show arsenal?