Rift Amps

This is the thread for @RiftAmps ; for the 2018 Guitar Show
Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RiftAmpsRiftAmps Frets: 3113
    tFB Trader
    Thanks, @TTony and @Jason - really looking forward to the show

Once again, Rift will be sharing a stand with @homeoftonejames, I think we're in the same location as last year but we're working on a really cool booth layout to allow better demoing and hands-on experience.

I will be launching a new model at the show, something that I'm super excited about and we'll have demos throughout the two days to show it off. I can't reveal too much as that'll defeat the point of launching it at the show, but it's the first of a new line of amplifiers to be sold exclusively through selected retailers.

I'll also have a selection of my most popular models for people to try but can't bring every model in my range, so if you want to check out something in particular, please let me know in advance.

I've also decided to bring a few amplifiers that can be purchased and taken home at the end of the weekend. These are ex-demo so will be available at a reduced price.

All new amplifiers will be available to order at special show prices not available anywhere else. Just a £100 deposit to order and then one of my Staged Payment plans - come and chat for more details.

To make the most of the show, don't forget to stop by @Modulus_Amps, @ThorpyFX, Monty's Guitars, @guitars4you, @FelineGuitars, and of course TFB stand.

*I no longer offer replacement speaker baffles*
    Rift Amplification
    Handwired Guitar Amplifiers
    Brackley, Northamptonshire
    www.riftamps.co.uk

• JasonJason Frets: 1103
    tFB Trader
    @RiftAmps if you can give me some info, I'll promote the launch on the social media channels
    The Guitar Show, Cranmore Park, Birmingham | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Podcast
  • Looking forward to this one as always, sharing the booth Chris makes it even better!

Just to chime in, for those interested in Chris' PR18 model, I'll have my personal one which is fitted with the Warehouse G12C and wrapped in tweed which anyone is welcome to try out. There to be enjoyed!
  • KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1534

Im afraid Im not in the market for another amp right now, but it would be fabulous to see the Riftburst Ryder LP. I have one on order, and there is an OX4/Montys decision to be made......

Good luck with the show,

Adam