ThorpyFX

What's Hot
This is the thread for @ThorpyFX for the 2018 Guitar Show
Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6090
    tFB Trader
    So first day of the Year. better start adding some details in here.

So, this year we are exhibiting at Namm for the first time ever. We are planning to launch the 2 new pedals at Namm and these will be available to buy at Birmingham if all the stars align.......

This is also the first year we have exhibited on our own, so please come and say hello. try the new pedals, because hey whats life without a few choice pedals to make you sound awesome. 

we will be doing a show special too...... just haven't worked out what that'll be just yet. Happy New Year.

https://i.imgur.com/ZVppQBn.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/3XfBhvj.jpg
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JasonJason Frets: 1103
    tFB Trader
    @ThorpyFX whats your stand number, I'll swing by and say hello, if you want some NAMM tips, let me know (like,  if you want to go to the steak house on Convention Way, go before the show opens, otherwise its a 3hr wait, its awesome but a tad pricey)
    The Guitar Show, Cranmore Park, Birmingham | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Podcast
  • @ThorpyFX Adrian, will the Anderson be there and your new purple Tele? Looking forward to seeing you, mate!
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6090
    tFB Trader
    @ThorpyFX Adrian, will the Anderson be there and your new purple Tele? Looking forward to seeing you, mate!
    Tele yes, Anderson... is staying at home I’m afraid. Look forward to saying hi. 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • Cant blame you fella!
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • Pete24vPete24v Frets: 235
    Super happy with this!

Purchased simply because the Peacekeeper and Gunshot have been fantastic for me, and i wanted to change out my Free The Tone Silky Comp. 

And it was a great move, i've just lost an entire hour playing The Fat General!!

Cheers  @ThorpyFX ;