A couple of new ones with collaboration from a fellow fretboarder

victorludorumvictorludorum Frets: 1013
edited May 2018 in Plug My Stuff
I've just stuck a couple of new ones on Soundcloud. @horse has been very kindly helping me with some keyboard parts, and he has added a few other things which have really improved things to my ears. He's also done some great work on some of the tracks that are already uploaded, and I plan to group them all together at some stage, but I'm waiting for someone to come back to me with a harmony vocal on one of them, so hopefully it won't be too long... Let us know what you think ;-)

https://soundcloud.com/victorludorum
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• horsehorse Frets: 1568
    My pleasure contributing to these mighty fine tracks!
  • victorludorumvictorludorum Frets: 1013
    You're a true gent, sir!

I've just moved this to the 'Plug My Stuff' section, which I've only just noticed!
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14411
    edited August 2018
    Three months later and I have only just noticed.

The two most recent songs remind me slightly of Guy Maile. (Look him up.) Guy usually works solo but, in my opinion, his original material would benefit from full band arrangements. 

I'm waiting for someone to come back to me with a harmony vocal on one of them, so hopefully it won't be too long.
    Presumably, this is still yet to happen? I know the feeling. I am trying to collaborate with somebody I have known since school but who lives over three hundred miles away.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • @Funkfingers I'll check him out very shortly, cheers.

Yes, still waiting for the harmony, but I'm not overly bothered either way. It'll get done eventually, but I've been working on other things recently and it's taken a bit of a back seat. I'll get back to some new recordings soon as there are still a few i need to 'get down', so to speak.