lightspeed organic overdrive

GeorgeHutchinsonGeorgeHutchinson Frets: 1
edited August 2018 in FX Reviews
Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts?

Many thanks in advance!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9527
    Yep, I’ve got one...

The darling of Andertons, and its always appearing on thier YouTube videos. 
    Very very transparent - meaning yu can get it to sound invisible through your amp, and then add gain, eq etc acoordingly.

Probably the best low gain/ just a little bit of break up Ive played.

Ive gone all Kemper, and only have a couple of pedals left, this being one of them. I just cannot let it go yet...!
  • Sounds sweet! Im in the market for an overdrive. Something to push my orange rockerverb 50 into breakup. This may be the one! 
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13939
    edited November 2018
    Is it flat EQ, slightly scooped, or like the KOT just very slightly mid pushed?

• My always on pedal. Very transparent. Very reactive to picking. Sounds like my rig just with a bit ‘more’. Very different to tubescreamer I use and very different to the box of rock. It’s almost in the so subtle you don’t know it’s there category but you miss it when it’s gone. 
  • I agree, its very transparent, well built (as is all Greer) and well worth a look. I know a lot of folk who swear by Greer stuff.
    We are a UK based, family run company retailing guitar effects pedals and accessories online. 
    https://www.breakthemachine.co.uk  connect@breakthemachine.co.uk