SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/T: Way Huge, Catalinbread, EB MVP, PSU,

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4066
    BTT - the Helix HX GAS is growing again
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump - Helix HX added, bring on the lol’s!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Narrowly missed out on a Helix HX for £300 delivered on Facebook this morning. If you'd be willing to do it for that price then I'll buy yours.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Narrowly missed out on a Helix HX for £300 delivered on Facebook this morning. If you'd be willing to do it for that price then I'll buy yours.
    Wow, that’s pretty impressive - well done to whoever got that one! Afraid not though, even with my limited use of it (Fuzz, occasional delay, tuner, looper) I still consider it good value at £350. I’m going to be fairly firm on this one unless something unforeseen happens! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • No problem, GLWTS.
    edited September 2018
    Sales/postage on hold until the 16th - away on holiday for a bit
    edited September 2018
    Bump - back from holidays, open to sales / trades again. Power supply removed from sale.
  • Bump - keeping the HX, I just can't see why I'd get any benefit of selling it and spending the same(ish) on a handful of core pedals again! Time to kill the cycle :D