5th Birthday Jam and Gig Reaction, Photos and Videos

What's Hot
1171819202123»

Comments

• LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2243
    Not really much to add other than to second/third/fourth what everyone else has said, we're here for you, and do what you need to do to get to where you need to be. 
     You had some fantastic goals before as Jamfather which you seemed really excited about, and your enthusiasm for guitar is really infectious so i hope to see you around soon. 
    All the best.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @Alnico You know we're here when you feel up to it, mate. Best wishes.
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    @Alnico - I'll add my best wishes too. Thank you for your kind comments to me at the Sasquatch gig. 

• richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24793
    edited September 2018
    @Alnico - I’ve not seen the video - so I’m in no position to argue with your perception of it - but I’m sorry this has caused you so much distress. It sounds like you’re winning with getting straight - you deserve credit for recognising and dealing with the issue - but I can imagine it’s tough. 

I really want to say, mate - you’re a massively popular member on here - just a quick scan through everyone’s comments on this thread demonstrates that. It sounds like you need to try to hold yourself in similar regard as everyone on here so obviously does.

Wishing you all the very best from Manchester
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6636
    @Legionreturns - are you going to release the soundcloud files to the public, so we can download them? Cheers.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24578
    mrkb said:
    @Legionreturns - are you going to release the soundcloud files to the public, so we can download them? Cheers.
    Needs everyone to give their approval in the private thread :)
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6636
    mrkb said:
    Needs everyone to give their approval in the private thread :)

who are we still waiting to hear from then? Will see in that thread.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1