SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

BOTH SOLD - Pete Cornish NG-3TM (SOLD) and Red Panda Particle (SOLD)

merlinmerlin Frets: 6668
edited October 2018 in FX £
I love both of these but seriously, they're just a shade outside of usability for me. I'm far less experimental and noise oriented than these two beasts offer....both come boxed and with necessary blurbage. 

So, first up is my recently acquired Pete Cornish NG-3TM. Best fuzz if you like the kind of face melting stuff, but it can also do some pretty sensible stuff too, but with this kind of audio insanity available, why would you want to?

£390 delivered. SOLD

Next up is the astonishing Red Panda Particle. Great for making your guitar sound like lumpy gravy or ready-brek. Lovely thing just too bonkers for me. £210 delivered. Looks a bit dusty but actually is quite clean. (SOLD)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• would love the NG-3  would you entertain a px?? have a wonderful all solid koa ukulele - ? Weird I know
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6668
    would love the NG-3  would you entertain a px?? have a wonderful all solid koa ukulele - ? Weird I know
    Ukuleles are not allowed in my house unless they are made of plastic. Sorry.  ;)
  • understood !- sorry to ask is there any wiggle on the NG-3 price/should have some funds by Wednesday 3rd? 
    07771794411 Dave 
    Cornish now SOLD
    Red Panda Particle needing a new home....