FYI: Vox AC30 Bass Amp in Dublin

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• RockerRocker Frets: 4947
    JezWynd said:
    Shop name says it all - Some Neck.

It is a trustworthy shop, I got a few of my guitars setup there. Top bloke. The shop stocks lots of lovely guitars, lots of old Marshall amps. Not cheap but the Irish market in guitars and amps is small. A lot smaller than the UK.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hmmmmm. Pretty certain they bought a used Asher from Coda for £2300 and immediately advertised it for a grand more. I thought this was highly ambitious but it looks like it might actually have sold.
  • I have been buying vintage stuff for the last 20 years from the US and from the UK. I would rate the guys at  Someneckguitars as being super honest and I have also found their stock priced pretty fairly. For example they had a very nice Lazy J20 last week for probably less than you would pick one up for in the UK. I bought a very nice 1929 Martin 00-21 from them and a few amps as well.
    My advice would be to check out their shop online before jumping to conclusions based upon 1 item. They are rated very highly internationally and they turn over a lot of stock.
    Just my tuppence.
  • dallcorpdallcorp Frets: 139
    I'm a customer of that shop, always found them great to deal with and I've never heard anyone else locally say anything bad about them...........they're well worth a visit if you're in Dublin!