SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Furch OM30 £600

ditchboyditchboy Frets: 268
edited October 2018 in Acoustics £
Ive only had this a day but I’ve decided it isn’t for me. I’m too used to dreads. I’ve stolen the description from the eBay ad I picked it up from. There are 2-3 dings on the lower bout but nothing at all to be concerned about.  

£600 collection from Durham. 

Up for sale is this wonderful all-solid acoustic guitar made by the highly regarded Czech luthier Frantisek Furch. It has been fitted with an excellent K&K Pure Mini pickup which comes much closer to a natural acoustic tone than any other pickup I've ever played. It is in extremely good condition, with no serious marks. This model does not come with a hard case but one that fits the guitar well is included in the sale price.

The guitar has a spruce top and mahogany back/sides/neck and the nut (around 44.5mm) and saddle are Tusq. The finish is open pore, making for a full, open tone. Like all Furch guitars, it is also extremely responsive and would make an excellent gigging or recording guitar for a serious musician. Full details and an accurate representation of the tone are given in this video:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments