124»

Comments

• ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3581
    It's not my first choice of finish, but I've learned that how it plays and sound trumps looks everytime.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • alexhalexh Frets: 58

alexh said:
    I cannot think of a fender i dislike more. Revolting

On second thoughts, the black grey paisley Tele is quite subtle and not so terrible.

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72211
    lonestar said:
    A few of mine...
    They look much better with the solid un-bursted pickguard than either the clear or the bursted ones.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8822
    tFB Trader
    ICBM said:
    lonestar said:
    A few of mine...
    They look much better with the solid un-bursted pickguard than either the clear or the bursted ones.
    The matching paper ones you mean? I’m kinda easy on the whole thing. But of course, history dictates that most people want the Perspex guard with the burst. I like the matching ones even if they do consume a lot of time to do. 
  • tonytrouttonytrout Frets: 7
    PVO_Dave said:
    Love them, not a huge fan of the brightness of the pink in the photos I’ve seen of the MIJ ones of late. 

Mine me was built with an Allparts body, love it. 

Would have done done this on a different bodied guitar by now, but tracking down the correct paper (textured metallic) and something then printable has been and continues to be a nightmare. They don’t look right with just white in between the paisley pattern. 

The AllParts paisley Telecasters are spot on as far as their color and pattern - much more than Fender's own paisleys!!!  I'm hoping in the near future to have an AllParts paisley Telecaster built and add a B/G bender & Keith/Scruggs tuners to the low & high 'E' strings and a set of early-period Danny Gatton Joe Barden pickups to it - and I'm not selling it!!!  It's staying with me!  (I say that because the last guitar I had just like that, I wound up and sold and it's now sitting in a glass cass @ "Guitars:  The Museum": 

• GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8822
    tFB Trader
    What the hey... I’ll spam again.

@icbm and @Iamnobody this one is for you!

https://i.imgur.com/D5ClgkB.jpg
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom