SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Gibson J-35 SORTED, thanks

What's Hot
p90foolp90fool Frets: 31367
edited November 2018 in Acoustics £
That's it really, I'm after a recent one, my budget won't stretch to a pre-war one!

I'm in mid Wales, but do travel around a fair bit. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• p90foolp90fool Frets: 31367
    Thanks for that, I'll message him now
  • I took a J29 in px in Feb18. The chap I dealt with also had a J35 in his collection. He was also in Wales. I can see if I still have his contact details if this would help as he might want to move this on? 
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 730
    tFB Trader
    @p90fool I’ve a 2018 J15 in Walnut burst available. Factory fitted pickup - has been played for no more than a few hours. DM me if it’s of interest. 
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
    jrc2806 said:
    I took a J29 in px in Feb18. The chap I dealt with also had a J35 in his collection. He was also in Wales. I can see if I still have his contact details if this would help as he might want to move this on? 
    That would be awesome if you still have it, thanks!
    @Anchorboy ; I do like the J-15 but part of the reason I want the 35 is I need a fatter neck due to a hand injury.
  • p90fool said:
    jrc2806 said:
    I took a J29 in px in Feb18. The chap I dealt with also had a J35 in his collection. He was also in Wales. I can see if I still have his contact details if this would help as he might want to move this on? 
    That would be awesome if you still have it, thanks!
    No problem. Found his details and have emailed him. I’ll keep you posted....
    Many thanks!
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 730
    tFB Trader
    @P90fool - One just popped up on eBay
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    @jrc2806 I've found one now thanks!
  • Good news - apologies I could not help, the chap did not get back to my emails. Enjoy the J-35!
    No worries, thanks for the thought!