Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Official FB Jam - Quad (Leicester) Edition - Saturday 24th November 2018

What's Hot
1131415161719»

Comments

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 6636
    darius said:
    For the jam room bods, are we just bringing everything we own ? Guitar, amp, cab, pedals...? Whats the set up in each of the rooms (are there 4 of them?)
    I think there’s a drum kit, PA and mics in each room. The venue might have a few low end amps and cabs if needed, but most people brought their own. Bring a phone 3.5mm to 1/4 inch Y cable if you want to play backing tracks or drum apps through the PA.

Please bring a guitar stand for each guitar , everyone is careful moving round, but we don’t want any accidents.

venue details here:-

http://www.quadstudios.co.uk/
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @Bridgehouse @mrkb ;; unfortunately I can't attend tomorrow due to illness. Could you offer up my place to someone else please? Not worried about the money, 100% unwell at the moment though  :s 
    I'm a Grade 4 bedroom guitarist, never played live, who seems to think he needs 5 guitars.
  • hywelghywelg Frets: 4302
    Just been to pg1 to check times, location etc and it shows me as not having paid. I did...

Ta
  • @Bridgehouse @mrkb I’m sorry guys but I have a health problem too and won’t make it tomorrow. Thought I’d be OK but no. Not happy as this is the second one I’ll have missed for the same problem - and I live in Leics !! I’m not concerned about the money and although this is late notice somebody may be able to take my place . I’m only down for a couple of extra guitar parts so from a musical contribution point of view, shouldn’t be a problem. Hope everyone has a great time.
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16541
    Nearly forgot about this.... The wife just reminded me
    No problem @BillyK57 and @Skinnyhead45, life gets in the way sometimes . There will be plenty more in future you can join in.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1

hywelg said:
    Just been to pg1 to check times, location etc and it shows me as not having paid. I did...

Ta
    Don’t worry- don’t think Tony has kept that updated for a while.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • Lads I'm gonna be another to pull out. Found out I've got a job interview next week so need to prep. Sure @spark240 can do rhythm for Thin Lizzy. 

If I can come for a bit to join in the jam I will though.
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2073
    @Shelders - Yep no worries !....

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • Hi there, I know one of the guys that played at and enjoyed the last Leicester jam session and from his description it is something I would love to take part in in future.  Is there a way to pre-register interest so I get a notification somehow, or is it a case of keeping an eye on the forum until it pops up.
  • Hi there, I know one of the guys that played at and enjoyed the last Leicester jam session and from his description it is something I would love to take part in in future.  Is there a way to pre-register interest so I get a notification somehow, or is it a case of keeping an eye on the forum until it pops up.
    @Guitartwin there is one in Huddersfield in a few weeks, with a gig in the middle. Plenty of space if you want to come. Check the events section 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5326
    Generally keeping an eye on the Events topic.

There's a jam coming up in Feb in Huddersfield with spaces (check the pinned thread at the top of this topic) if th'at's within range?
  • Okay thanks, Huddersfield is in range but February pretty busy.  I’ll keep watching though.