Keyboard players, I need your stand advice

I have a Technics digital piano measuring 24cmx128 at the base in need of a table-type stand. I will only use it at home. The one I have is in X type stand: ugly and annoying. I have found the ideal solution but that good money could better go on a guitar pedal.
https://www.gear4music.com/Keyboards-and-Pianos/KandM-18953-Digital-Piano-Stand-Black/1QP4
The short depth means I can keep it flush against the wall without taking up too much floor space. The other brands seem to all be a good 10 cm longer. The more elegant/minimal it is, the better as it has to stay in the lounge under my wife's watchful eye.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
    I should mention that the keyboard is a little larger than the base so an extra cm or 2 should remain under cover.
    Just had an idea: screw in legs instead of the rubber feet under the keyboard. Any recommendations?
    In the end I went with the K&M 18950 Table stand. Fantastic, solid as a rock and sits well in the lounge.
  • I was going to suggest an ironing board
    I was going to suggest an ironing board
    g-dish!
  • PhiltrePhiltre Frets: 4164
    edited February 2020
    K&M stands are built like tanks. I have a red 18810 and stacker for my Nords and it's as solid as a solidified solid thing from the planet Solid.
  • Ditto.  I have the 18820 with the stacker (both tiers - so a 3 tier stand) with an RD2000 on the bottom, and FA07 in the middle, and 3 synth modules on the top.

Had a quicklok twin tier before that - it broke after 15 months when well in its weight limit.  The K&M is Soooooo much better built.

It does have a slight issue for me - when using 3 tiers, and I have suggested an improvement (basically twin down legs and cross bars as the width is already there with the feed and how it holds) and then twin cut outs over both cross bars for the stacker - BUT its a small thing just to make it more balanced.  It is very good as it is. 

• fobfob Frets: 1430
    Another recommendation for K&M - I have the one that adjusts lengthways as well. Had it for years and I could probably pass it off as brand new. You might save a couple of quid buying from Thomman.