Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Official FB Jam - Sasquatch (Huddersfield) Edition - 16/17th February 2019 - Weekender!!

What's Hot

Comments

• SnagsSnags Frets: 5326
    Also, booking direct on the Cambridge site was notably cheaper than using booking.com ...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • Hi, just signed up to the forum and seen this. Are there still places available for Sunday? No experience of live playing and would like to give it a go. Cheers
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hi, just signed up to the forum and seen this. Are there still places available for Sunday? No experience of live playing and would like to give it a go. Cheers
    Hi, and welcome to the forum.  

A cursory glance tells me that there are jam only spaces available but the main setlist slots are full. Essentially you can get a cheaper ticket, and jam with anyone you like in the second and third rooms, and if there are drop outs you'll have the option to upgrade to a recording jammer. 

@Bridgehouse will confirm I'm sure. 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24578
    Hi, just signed up to the forum and seen this. Are there still places available for Sunday? No experience of live playing and would like to give it a go. Cheers

A cursory glance tells me that there are jam only spaces available but the main setlist slots are full. Essentially you can get a cheaper ticket, and jam with anyone you like in the second and third rooms, and if there are drop outs you'll have the option to upgrade to a recording jammer. 

There should be room for you to come along and jam on the Sunday! @Blackdream ;

That's great, cheers. Will get you paid this week

That's great, cheers. Will get you paid this week
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2041
    @pmbomb pinged me about this today to discuss logistics. Regrettably I think I'll have to pull out. It looks as if I'll be going away for that half term week so I can turn 50 away from my adoring public and those pesky paparazzi...

Gutted really: Hudders was a sodding great event and I'm sure it will be again despite all the things going on elsewhere 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    As indicated elsewhere on the tFB, my work will mean I'm out on the road well into 2019. To be honest, I don't really want to slog it all the way to Huddersfield, after doing the same in the Midlands all week. This sadly, despite the fantastic opportunity of a weekend playing guitar at Sasquatch (and Outlane) with a bunch of great guys.

Please accept my apologies for absence.
    Gosh darn, two down and it's not even Christmas :/
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11670
    Hi All,

After a great deal of soul-searching, and for many reasons, I'm going to drop out of the Hudds weekender.

My apologies to all, hope the weekend goes off great for you all :)

We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
    Bummer :(
  • Aw that's a shame :(

Who is all still going? Are hotel details sorted? Is it happening?

Hope it's happening, I'm booked in to the Cambridge. I think there's still a reasonable crowd - @Bridgehouse @Legionreturns @Alnico @pmbomb @Modellista @bloodandtears and more
  • yep.. I'm still planning on attending..

I guess the songlist is totally up in the air now though...
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    do we all get extra breakfast now?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Guys I've been on a bit of a break over the silly season. 

It looks like we've lost our setlist organiser so I'm going to sit down and look at everything tonight, and get it sorted. I'll also do payment stuff. I'll need someone else to step up and do on the day organising, as I'll be unavailable for about 3 hours on the Saturday afternoon due to getting a booking in Wakefield that I really can't turn down. 

Watch this space. 

We are definitely on.

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 6637
    Guys I've been on a bit of a break over the silly season. 

It looks like we've lost our setlist organiser so I'm going to sit down and look at everything tonight, and get it sorted. I'll also do payment stuff. I'll need someone else to step up and do on the day organising, as I'll be unavailable for about 3 hours on the Saturday afternoon due to getting a booking in Wakefield that I really can't turn down. 

Watch this space. 

We are definitely on.
    Let me know if you need any help Chris. I will also get PayPal funds transferred tonight.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    On the subject of PayPal funds, can someone remind me what we're doing about that now? Or at least, who to send to?
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    I'm not "Signed up" for this nor is my name down for any songs.
    We will get there if we can but some recent challenges will make it difficult and we won't know until nearer the date if we can be there at all.
    That's all I can say for now.