Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Please See "Water Rats April 19 - Song List"

What's Hot

Comments

• munckeemunckee Frets: 12255
    Me and the boy are still up for it!
    At least there will be some proper talent there, thanks for bringing him : )

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • munckee said:
    Me and the boy are still up for it!
    At least there will be some proper talent there, thanks for bringing him : )

Thanks! Oh, you mean the boy  =)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Right

Paul has said that he can do drumming duties if required.  So whoever's running this now, let me know if you want him.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Tone71Tone71 Frets: 619
    I'm still up for it, and I doth my cap to you @munckee for keeping this going, if I can be of any help let me know.

Right

Paul has said that he can do drumming duties if required.  So whoever's running this now, let me know if you want him.
    Unless @Bridgehouse or @mrkb have any objections I say yes. 
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24578
    munckee said:
    Right

No objections from me
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2849
    Right

He sounds ideal from your previous post Julian. Well done.  
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6637
    Bridgehouse said:
    munckee said:
    Right

No objections from me
    Go for it Fred! 
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    edited December 2018
    I've asked digitalscream to move these comments to the main water rats thread as it has hijacked the playlist thread so this may move!

I have set up a new paypal account just for this (so not to be confused with my guitar fund or spent by missus munckee) can everyone send the money sent back to them for water rats to munckee74@gmail.com please and I will post accounts of money in.
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2849
    munckee said:
    I've asked digitalscream to move these comments to the main water rats thread as it has hijacked the playlist thread so this may move!

I have set up a new paypal account just for this (so not to be confused with my guitar fund or spent by missus munckee) can everyone send the money sent back to them for water rats to munckee74@gmail.com please and I will post accounts of money in.
    Done.
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6637
    munckee said:

Is it still £26?
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • BlackjackBlackjack Frets: 227
    edited December 2018
    Sadly due to all kinds of ongoing family crap going on right now I am going to step down I am afraid.  I haven’t had a chance to pick a guitar up in weeks and whether I will start playing again or not is uncertain right now. Plus as one of the beginners that are part of the issue I don’t want to add to the grief.  Best I leave it to the real guitarists.   Thanks for being prepared to have me along though. Take care guys 
    mrkb said:
    munckee said:

Is it still £26?
    Hi Mark, yes please.
    Blackjack said:
    Sadly due to all kinds of ongoing family crap going on right now I am going to step down I am afraid.  I haven’t had a chance to pick a guitar up in weeks and whether I will start playing again or not is uncertain right now. Plus as one of the beginners that are part of the issue I don’t want to add to the grief.  Best I leave it to the real guitarists.   Thanks for being prepared to have me along though. Take care guys 
    Thats a shame blackjack hope whatever it is gets sorted.  Begginers were not the issue, ttony retired and stepped down but had nothing to do with guitars playing abililty.  You would be more than welcome and as a not very advanced player myself I would say its beginners and intermediates who would get the most from it.  If you change your mind let me know, you've got months to practice : )
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    munckee said:

@lovestrat74
    @sonoflovestrat74
    @peteri
    @Tone71
    @David5150
    @MtB
    @Flanging_Fred
    @Jonathangus
    @sev112
    @customkits
    @springhead
    @McToot
    @Darthed1981
    @Bridgehouse
    @MarkBlagdon

Okay forgot to tag everyone for this!  Can you resend the £26 refunded by ttony to paypal address above please.  Still waiting for the following to confirm they are still coming:

@mike77
    @fandango
    @mtb
    @route66
    @grappagreen

Any queries shout
  • Still coming - will send funds tomorrow..

Si
  • DanielsguitarsDanielsguitars Frets: 3261
    tFB Trader
    money sent
    www.danielsguitars.co.uk
    (formerly customkits)
  • Done.
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

• McTootMcToot Frets: 2041
    The McToot has paid

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

Have received payments from @McToot @customkits @lovestrat74 @Fuengi and what I assume is from @Jonathangus (is your surname the name of a chain of furniture retailers?)

Have had not comings from blackjack and mtb still waiting on yes/no's from the other three mentioned above.