SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED - Hiscox Artist or Pro II for OM/OOO

What's Hot
camfcamf Frets: 1190
edited January 2019 in Acoustics £
Long shot, I know. But still worth asking before I get round to ordering one in the next few weeks.  SORTED!

Cheers chums!

cam f
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• LewyLewy Frets: 4124
    I think I’ve got one but need to look in the loft to check...Pro II, Ivory with blue lining. Few marks on the outside but otherwise good condition. I’m 99% sure I kept it when I flogged the guitar that used to live in it. Will look tomorrow at some point assuming the colour is of interest.
  • camfcamf Frets: 1190
    Great @Lewy! Colour isn't a big deal, but that sounds like a nice combination anyway. Cheers. 
    Bumping this up... just in case. ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I have an artist Hiscox I used to use for my J45, not sure if that the right shaper for you though?
    @teiscoboy ; PM'd you.

• teiscoboy said:
    I have an artist Hiscox I used to use for my J45, not sure if that the right shaper for you though?
    Pmd you. 
    edited January 2019
    Waiting to hear from @Lewy re his case, but in the meantime, still on the lookout. I'm probably only looking for the Pro II model in the OM/000 size as I think the Artist model is a bit bigger and I'm hoping the Pro II might be allowed as carry-on baggage on some flights.  
  • I do have an Artist OM/000. It's in great condition.
    http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/147365/hiscox-artist-la-om-000-ac-gtr-case