SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Tanglewood TW 45 HE Heritage SWAP for a 44-45mm neck Seagul Guild, Taylor, Sigma, Yamaha

PinheadPinhead Frets: 6
edited January 2019 in Acoustics £
A sweet sounding high spec E guitar from the top of the Tanglewood range. It is a small portable guitar that projects well acoustically and also sounds great amplified-so much so that I recently picked it for some live radio. 
The price is for trade purposes. I will accept offers for a cash sale. Also I am travelling the length of the country this weekend with it so get in touch if you think you have a swap. 
Condition is very good. It doesn't have any scratches of note but has two tiny indentations that won't show in the pictures and don't penetrate the varnish. It comes in a lightweight fitted case on which the handle is missing. 

I have included the specs of the current version from the Manns where the current version of this is £1129. The only difference I can see from my older one is the pre-amp. 

Description SHAPE: Super Folk 
TOP: Solid Cedar 
BACK: Solid Mahogany 
SIDES: Solid Mahogany 
NECK (MATERIAL): Mahogany 
NECK (BUILD): One Piece, Velute 
FINGERBOARD: Ebony 
BRIDGE: Ebony 
BINDING: Walnut 
SADDLE: Bone, Compensating 
NUT (WIDTH): Bone (44mm) 
SCALE LENGTH: 650mm