Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Guitar Show 2019 - 23rd - 24th February, The New Bingley Hall, Birmingham

What's Hot

Comments

• Looking forward to this event..bought tickets for both days so should be fun. Shame I won't be with the wife and kids for a while :)

Si
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Brum is easier to get to from where I'm living now, and from where I hope to be living by the time the show is on. Anyone from mid Wales Herefordshire or Worcestershire that wants to share a wagon & petrol please PM me :)
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • Brum is easier to get to from where I'm living now, and from where I hope to be living by the time the show is on. Anyone from mid Wales Herefordshire or Worcestershire that wants to share a wagon & petrol please PM me :)
    Where you moving to Phil? I work in Worcester, our patch is South Worcestershire and I do visits into Herefordshire, Gloucestershire and South Wales. 
    Although I don’t live that way ( I know the M5 painfully well) just curious. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • Looks fantastic! Trouble is it cost me the best part of £2000 last time! Too much temptation for a poor guitar sinner like me to resist.
  • youngsc said:
    Looks fantastic! Trouble is it cost me the best part of £2000 last time! Too much temptation for a poor guitar sinner like me to resist.
    So what's your problem?!
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14034
    tFB Trader
    youngsc said:
    Looks fantastic! Trouble is it cost me the best part of £2000 last time! Too much temptation for a poor guitar sinner like me to resist.
    So what's your problem?!
    agree - we welcome such 'spenders' with open arms  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JasonJason Frets: 1103
    tFB Trader
    youngsc said:
    I'll happily look after your wallet when you are in the show :)

The Guitar Show, Cranmore Park, Birmingham | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Podcast
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • klusonkluson Frets: 15
    I love this show. The Curry is also a great highlight and hope it will be the usual people. We drive up, and are never disaapointed. There is always something to see. Really looking forward to this show. I went to the show in London Olympia , what a waste of time money and effort that was.I look forward to the Birmingham show and the Kempton Park show which is also great.

• It's 5 weeks away :)
  • KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1534
    Indeed. Just need to decide whether to stay overnight or do the central-Scotland-Birmingham-and-back in a day. And also whether to bring the small or large credit card ;)

• fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    Kalimna said:
    Indeed. Just need to decide whether to stay overnight or do the central-Scotland-Birmingham-and-back in a day. And also whether to bring the small or large credit card ;)

Bring both. You might need both. Defo. 
    tFB Trader
    kluson said:
    I love this show. The Curry is also a great highlight and hope it will be the usual people. We drive up, and are never disaapointed. There is always something to see. Really looking forward to this show. I went to the show in London Olympia , what a waste of time money and effort that was.I look forward to the Birmingham show and the Kempton Park show which is also great.

Thank you :)
    The Guitar Show, Cranmore Park, Birmingham | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Podcast
    tFB Trader
    It's 5 weeks away :)
    I'm not thanking you - 5 weeks arrrrgghhhhhh.... still NAMM next week so its not all bad :)
  • King85King85 Frets: 631
    What's the parking situation Jason? Is it free or paid and is there plenty of it?
    tFB Trader
    King85 said:
    What's the parking situation Jason? Is it free or paid and is there plenty of it?
    Hi, the parking is free, front and back of the venue, but it is limited, the good news is that all of the streets around the venue are also free, if you come late, you may have a 10 minute walk, I know its not perfect, but the NEC is now £16 a day and Olympia is £35 a day
  • Jason said:
    King85 said:
    Hi, the parking is free, front and back of the venue, but it is limited, the good news is that all of the streets around the venue are also free, if you come late, you may have a 10 minute walk, I know its not perfect, but the NEC is now £16 a day and Olympia is £35 a day
    So from what I'm reading, it sounds like £35 saved on parking can be spent on guitar goodies and still have broke even?
    tFB Trader
    Just for clarity - I'm off to LA tomorrow, so as a one man band, answering any messages may take a day or two or three, I'll need to be on wifi, not in a convention centre and not swanning around California trying to pretend I'm working, when I'm there for a week but only at NAMM for 3 days :).

On a more serious note, if anyone is particularly interested in knowing about some new product, message me and I'll try and have a look at it for you (did this last year for a few people).
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • King85King85 Frets: 631
    Jason said:
    King85 said:
    Perfect. Have fun at NAMM
    tFB Trader
    King85 said:
    Jason said:
    King85 said:
    Perfect. Have fun at NAMM
    Cheers, I’ll do my best
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7350
    Me and my bass-playing friend will be there on the Saturday 
    Red ones are better.