SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Santa Cruz OM /PW Sitka Spruce / Mahogany Sunburst. SOLD

What's Hot
martin8708martin8708 Frets: 81
edited January 2020 in Acoustics £
Hi there , up for sale is my Santa Cruz OM Pre War with Sitka Spruce top and Mahogany back + sides . I am selling as I need to raise funds for a deposit on a car , so this is for sale only .
Condition is Excellent ++  , I don't like using mint , but it really is in very clean condition .
I am the second owner from new , the original owner had it set up by Kenji Okimura , the guitar tech at Ivor Mairants .
Comes complete with Santa Cruz Ameritage case.
The guitar has a great sunburst / tabacco finish.-photo's don't really do it justice .
Nut width 1 3/4"
Scale Length 25.375"
Guitar is 100% stock , no mods , no pick up.

I am on the Isle of Wight , which obviously is a bit of a logistical issue , but I am happy to travel to Southampton / Portsmouth / Lymington to conduct the deal .
I am also happy to courier if the purchaser pays the fees, I have a few boxes from TFOA in the loft .

I appreciate I an relatively new to the forum , but I have bought and sold quite a few high end basses on Basschat - and have good feedback on that forum under the same name .
Bank wire Transfer preferred 

Many thanks for looking .
Martin
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments