PSA - Rare 1963 Gibson Les Paul $3,950

What's Hot

No Pictures in the thread I'm afraid, as well.........you'll see...

Please read the description before going through the link ...

I have had this 1963 Gibson Les Paul SG for over 30 years and I have done all the work myself. I was doing this to play myself and not sell. I was in a bad car wreck recently and nearly died and can't play any longer. The refinishing I did wasn't the greatest, but this guitar plays so easy and has great action (1 3/4 neck). Sorry do not have original case, but get this aftermarket case is included. It has all original parts except the tuner keys and knobs which are official Gibson replacement parts. Now for the cons, it has a very small crack in the back of the headstock which has been repaired and I tried to patch the binding on the neck and it really looks bad but you can't see it from the front. The finish has 2 small drips from the refinishing. The serial number is # 89405 and it's been sanded a few time but you can still see it. We can FaceTime and maybe you can see guitar better if needed.
If someone wanted to recondition this guitar I'm sure it would be worth many thousands more.
Some Cherry 1962-63 Les Paul SG's sell for up to $ 25,000.00 so this one is a bargain to own a piece of history
of a 56 year old guitar from the late legendary Les Paul. The 1963 was the last year for this model Les Paul.

I come to Austin often and would be glad to show it to interested parties.

Thank you for your consideration!

make / manufacturer: Gibson
model name / number: Les Paul SG

....and, here it it....

https://austin.craigslist.org/msg/6815781102.html

I'm always looking for interesting USA Hamers for sale.

At the moment I'm looking for:
* Hamer Watson, SS2, Vintage S, T62.
* Music Man Luke 1, Luke II

Please drop me a message.
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments