SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB cittern / bouzouki / mandola / what have you

What's Hot
I'm looking for something that can be used as an accompanying and melody instrument in folk music. Probably a modern-day cittern would be top of my list, but happy to consider Irish bouzouki, octave mandola, mandocello etc. I don't have a budget in mind but would like a reasonably good quality instrument rather than one of the starter models.

Cash available but I'd be especially happy if the deal could involve trades. I have various electric guitars and amps, and a ton of studio equipment that I could move on. I'm based in Cambs.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11884
    I have a Chinese  Ghuzheng
  • Trinity College Irish Bouzouki with semi hard case. Just out of storage following a house move and in very good condition.
  • StuckfastStuckfast Frets: 2410
    I have no idea what a ghuzheng is! Have actually just won an octave mandola on eBay, but conceivably still interested in the bouzouki -- did you have a price in mind?
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11884
  • reggieboyreggieboy Frets: 61
    edited February 2019
    PM'd OP ref Bouzouki price.
  • Bouzouki Pics as promised

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Replied to your PM.