SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Martin CEO 7 Acoustic. Few months old, barely an hours play. £1900

Surfmonkey77Surfmonkey77 Frets: 271
edited February 2019 in Acoustics £
Hi all, its been a long old while!

So, I am selling the very last guitar I own. If you have seen all my other guitars over the years, you will know I have battled arthritis. I sold my electric rig and pretty much all my guitars, but I bought this one several months ago on a whim from Guitar Guitar.

I should have known better, but you all know what its like!

Anyway, as stunning as it feels, sounds and looks, I just can't keep it. It is in perfect order in its case with additional strings and receipts from Guitar Guitar.

I would prefer collection from Taunton, Somerset, but could meet in Exeter or possibly Bristol.

Any questions get in touch, and there are plenty of people on here that will vouch for my guitars over the years..... I will post, but I want you to arrange collection with appropriate insurance. I have the Martin shipping container, so it would be well protected.

Thanks!

£1900

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments