Ibanez RG370AHMZ-BMT Guitar Review

What's Hot
Short review and demo of the Ibanez RG370AHMZ-BMT electric guitar in blue moon burst finish. Specifications: Neck type: Wizard III Maple neck. Body: Ash body. Fretboard: Maple fretboard w/Black dot inlay. Fret: Jumbo frets. Bridge: Edge-Zero II tremolo bridge w/ZPS3Fe. Neck pickup: Quantum (H) neck pickup. Middle pickup: Quantum (S) middle pickup. Bridge pickup: Quantum (H) bridge pickup. Hardware colour: Cosmo black.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5845
    Spammy mcspammerson ., all you have done  since you joined is plug your YouTube channel,, maybe make some effort on the forum buddy .
  • Spammy mcspammerson ., all you have done  since you joined is plug your YouTube channel,, maybe make some effort on the forum buddy .
    I do comment, but I don't seem to get any response. You could always give me some advice, Strangefan, instead of being a Spammy McGrumperson! :D
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8590
    I do comment, but I don't seem to get any response.
    This is demonstrably untrue. You’ve only commented on your own thread. Apart that is from a comment which you posted at 16.51 today, which you’ll notice is after the 16.48 time stamp of your comment above.

If you participate in forum discussions then people might stop thinking that you’re only here to spam us with your YouTube channel.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • Roland said:
    This is demonstrably untrue. You’ve only commented on your own thread. Apart that is from a comment which you posted at 16.51 today, which you’ll notice is after the 16.48 time stamp of your comment above.

If you participate in forum discussions then people might stop thinking that you’re only here to spam us with your YouTube channel.
    You commenteers on my thread here, seem so grumpy. You're the website police are you? I've only just managed to work out how to use the site, since it wasn't easy for me to see notifications until now. Admittedly, I haven't used the site much since subscribing, but I shall contribute more to others' posts. You can clock me on that, Roland! I remember working for a company years ago where we had to clock in everyday. Did my head in and is hardly rock n' roll! Are you a traffic warden in the real world by any chance? :D
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5845
    Roland said:

You commenteers on my thread here, seem so grumpy. You're the website police are you? I've only just managed to work out how to use the site, since it wasn't easy for me to see notifications until now. Admittedly, I haven't used the site much since subscribing, but I shall contribute more to others' posts. You can clock me on that, Roland! I remember working for a company years ago where we had to clock in everyday. Did my head in and is hardly rock n' roll! Are you a traffic warden in the real world by any chance? :D

yup @Roland is the website police.
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24578
    Roland said:

Yep. @Roland is a modmin, and so am I.

Have a look at the rules over in the Help&Feedback subforum.

Oh, and we are less Traffic Warden, and more Judge Dredd.
  • yup @Roland is the website police.
    Looks like I am off to a good start already then! :D
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Yep. @Roland is a modmin, and so am I.

Thank you Bridgehouse. :)

I just had a look at the rules, etc. :) I'll try not to upset you - don't want to be upsetting all the mods before I even get into things. :D 

I haven't been on the website much since subscribing and I wasn't aware of some things, so once you take me off the naughty step, I'll pull my socks up! :D 

'Judge Dredd' - that's more like it! :D 

Yep. @Roland is a modmin, and so am I.

Thank you Bridgehouse. :)

I just had a look at the rules, etc. :) I'll try not to upset you - don't want to be upsetting all the mods before I even get into things. :D 

I haven't been on the website much since subscribing and I wasn't aware of some things, so once you take me off the naughty step, I'll pull my socks up! :D 

'Judge Dredd' - that's more like it! :D 

We have a history of people coming along and promoting their YouTube channels and not doing anything else - most posters here think it’s a bit spammy so we discourage it. 

Just avoid Tonewood and Bigsbys and you’ll be fine.. 

;)
  • Well, I'm not a spammer - honestly! :D I do like to get involved on boards, but some boards and even social-media kind of make it hard. I'm on some good forums with a lot of my interests and they are good. Seems like this place is a good place too.

I have heard of the Tonewood debate, but not heard of Bigsbys. I'll have to Google that one! :)

Thank you for your help, Bridgehouse! 

PS: I have been commenting on posts already! :)
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9098
    I did start to watch the video, I couldn’t get passed the repeated whole lot of love riff... but then I do have quite a short attention spa.... oh look a squirrel!!!!
    Well, I'm not a spammer - honestly! :D I do like to get involved on boards, but some boards and even social-media kind of make it hard. I'm on some good forums with a lot of my interests and they are good. Seems like this place is a good place too.

I have heard of the Tonewood debate, but not heard of Bigsbys. I'll have to Google that one! :)

Thank you for your help, Bridgehouse! 

PS: I have been commenting on posts already! :)
    Bigsby’s are a bit of a “light the blue touch paper” item here ;)

Think marmite on rice crackers
  • MoonrunnerMoonrunner Frets: 23
    edited March 2019
    It wasn't that long, poopot! You could always skip it, but, I think you'd be the same with the rest of the vid, as it's probably much the same, unless you're into that type of thing.

Btw, I love squirrels!!! D 
    It wasn't that long, poopot! You could always skip it, but, I think you'd be the same with the rest of the vid, as it's probably much the same, unless you're into that type of thing.

Btw, I love squirrels!!! D 
    I’d be careful professing a love for squirrels so early on.....

;)
  • Bigsby’s are a bit of a “light the blue touch paper” item here ;)

I just looked it up and should have known what it was. I can't think why a Bigsby would cause so much controversy! :D I guess I should mention I'd like a Telecaster with a Floyd Rose someday! :D 

Btw, I love Marmite, but not rice crackers! :D 
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9098
    2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bigsby’s are a bit of a “light the blue touch paper” item here ;)

I just looked it up and should have known what it was. I can't think why a Bigsby would cause so much controversy! :D I guess I should mention I'd like a Telecaster with a Floyd Rose someday! :D 

Btw, I love Marmite, but not rice crackers! :D 
    A tele with a floyd?!

That’s your name in the little black book then!

;)
  • Bridgehouse said:

I’d be careful professing a love for squirrels so early on.....

;)
    I'll refrain from making jokes about 'nuts' then! :D 
  • A tele with a floyd?!

That’s your name in the little black book then!

;)
    I'd better be quiet about that then! :D 
  • poopot said:
    Love it!!! :)