SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD** FS Pedaltrain 3 - (large 24” x 16”) . Excellent Condition. Can Post. (Bigger than Novo 24)

ChiliwailerChiliwailer Frets: 107
edited May 2019 in FX £

I’m having hard time uploading photos, please message me if you’d like some sent to you. My feedback is in my signature. 

Sold - Pedaltrain 3 (soft case version, not flight case version).  - £70 - 24" x 16" Home use only, great condition. It’s discontinued, the nearest equivalent is the Novo 24 which is slightly smaller. it’s the same width but not depth (is 24” x 14.5”). 

Bigger board =  justification to buy more pedals  

SOLD - Empress Compressor  - £150 - Boxed and Instructions. Velcro on rear.

SOLD - TC Electronic – Polytune 2 mini noir - £40 Velcro on rear.

SOLD Aguilar Tone Hammer  - £130 – Boxed and Instructions. Velcro on rear.

SOLD SansAmp Bass Driver - £120 – Boxed and Instructions. Velcro on rear.

SOLD Electro Harmonix Bass Clone  - £40 - Boxed and Instructions. Velcro on rear.

SOLD - Zoom G1Xon - £30 

SOLD - 3Leaf Wonderlove - £110 -  Boxed and Instructions. Velcro on rear. Rare painted version. Has a small issue - there is an internal switch to set buffered or true bypass. The true bypass option that has a fault but Spencer at 3Leaf sent me instructions to fix it and I purchased the relevant spare part, he said it’s a 5 minute job for someone in the know.  But I never fitted it because it sounds great for me in the buffered mode. I'll include the spare part and a copy of Spencer's email and instructions. Confused about bypass and buffered?... read here... https://www.pmtonline.co.uk/blog/2017/04/26/true-bypass-vs-buffered-whats-the-difference/

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments