SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn for now: Foxrox Captain Coconut II

jdgmjdgm Frets: 850
edited November 2021 in FX £
Up for sale Withdrawn for now is this near-mint behemoth of a pedal, the Foxrox Captain Coconut II.
Excellent - superb - unmarked condition, home use only though the previous owner stuck a velcro strip on the bottom (3rd pic) so may have gigged it.  The fuzz section has a removable card - Foxrox has 9 or 10 variations of them. This is the one originally supplied with the unit. Separate in/outs for each effect enable user to change the order.  Hours of fun and I kid you not.

These are reasonably rare - there were less than 1000 produced. Included is a UK PSU of the correct voltage which I bought specially, and a photocopy of the manual which came with it.  £485 PPG.
Selling as I just don't use it enough and after 40+ years I'm still no Jimi and never will be!
No trades unfortunately: need to fund GAS.

https://i.postimg.cc/rmTybt9R/P1040912.jpg

1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jdgmjdgm Frets: 850
    Easter price reduction and weekend bump!
    Putting it on ebay later...... :'(
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited May 2019
    Bump.
    Now also on eBay.
    Final bump, price reduced, last call!