Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Solskjaer OUT!!!! (& Man U still rubbish!)

What's Hot

Comments

• prowlaprowla Frets: 4896
    So, the honeymoon is over.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6378
    I think keep OGS, sack most of the team !
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4641
    Schnozz said:
    Who do you support out of interest?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4896
    Schnozz said:
    Nobody - just a casual observer.

When he started the team responded, but they've gone backwards again.
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4641
    prowla said:
    Schnozz said:
    Nobody - just a casual observer.

When he started the team responded, but they've gone backwards again.
    Sorry I meant Schnozz.  

Totally agree with you, there’s some rot in there, needs to be shifted out.  Talent aside I hope he shifts any player that doesn’t give 100%.  I don’t think any player could get a tune out of this lot for a full season.
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4947
    Does nobody give Everton any credit for the demolition job they did on a dispirited Man U team?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• Rocker said:
    Does nobody give Everton any credit for the demolition job they did on a dispirited Man U team?
    Of course. Never mind dispirited, Everton battered my lot in every single department. All credit to them for running us daft. 

Great sides don't get dispirited, they get bloody even. 

We're playing for European football next season for gods sake, not some dead rubber. 

As Ole said post match..." it's unacceptable...I apologise to our fans..." 

Apology accepted, now let's get the bloody hell on with planning for City on Wednesday. 

I'll see my arse royal if I see them dispirited against that bleeding mob. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28280
    Never liked Woodward, can you imagine his mood now!
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4947
    Is it too much to hope that United can beat or no lose to City tomorrow evening?  I don't think there are many people who would not like to see Liverpool go into the last few games without having a realistic chance of winning the Premier League.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4902
    Rocker said:
    Is it too much to hope that United can beat or no lose to City tomorrow evening?  I don't think there are many people who would not like to see Liverpool go into the last few games without having a realistic chance of winning the Premier League.
    If they aren't fired up for a Mcr derby, at home, with a chance for spoiling City's party, there's not much bloody hope for them.

• UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 12880
    Rocker said:
    I disagree. I'd imagine a majority of neutrals would be delighted if Liverpool miss out. 
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    edited April 2019
    Rocker said:
    I disagree. I'd imagine a majority of neutrals would be delighted if Liverpool miss out. 

Based on a fan survey I seen yesterday that doesn't seem to be the case. Out of all the club's surveyed (all prem clubs) only 4 clubs had a majority that wanted City to win the league over Liverpool. 

The big one I was surprised at was something like 48% of Newcastle fans would prefer City win it.
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14034
    tFB Trader
    Rocker said:
    Not me - I'd rather LFC win the title this year and not MCFC

One interesting fact - Last time LFC won the title, Leeds got promoted from the old 2nd tier - That now looks unlikely unless they go through via the play offs
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4288
    Rocker said:
    Agree with this. Everyone I know who doesn’t support Liverpool wants them to slip up. 

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

Much though I'd like them both to lose out, I have to admit that of the two I'd prefer Liverpool to win. I hate the mega buck approach of City (yeah, I know, they all spend many millions, but city have £80 of defenders on the bench FFS!). Plus, I rather like Klopp as a manager.

I may well regret saying that if the Liverpool supporters get as annoying as they used to be.
  • One thing we can all be sure of is that the best team will win the league.

I've seen some fantastic football this season from a lot of teams, which I'm truly grateful for. 

As to whom I'd like to see win the league, MUFC of course...anything else, to me, is just margarine. 

Tonight - 

MUFC 3 MCFC 2 

One thing we can all be sure of is that the best team will win the league.

I've seen some fantastic football this season from a lot of teams, which I'm truly grateful for. 

As to whom I'd like to see win the league, MUFC of course...anything else, to me, is just margarine. 

Tonight - 

MUFC 3 MCFC 2 

I love your optimism. If I had to put money on I think that we will lose 3-0, but there's always hope!
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12255
    I'd rather see Liverpool than City but not because of money, they have been quite swashbuckling this season and good entertainment.

Man U and Chelsea I haven't found very entertaining but MU improved under Solskaer.  Spurs somewhere inbetween.  As a fan of a non premier league team I always admire Arsenal's play but they are just too soft bellied.
  • Arktik83Arktik83 Frets: 431
    munckee said:
    I'd rather see Liverpool than City but not because of money, they have been quite swashbuckling this season and good entertainment.

Man U and Chelsea I haven't found very entertaining but MU improved under Solskaer.  Spurs somewhere inbetween.  As a fan of a non premier league team I always admire Arsenal's play but they are just too soft bellied.
    I think a lot of people who don't want Liverpool to win the league isn't because they dislike Liverpool FC or they players/style of football it's because of that section of Liverpool fans who become absolutely insufferable when they win silverware.  The same bunch who reply with "FIVE TIMES" if you criticize their team.

As an Arsenal fan it's always a point of interest to see how we'll completely balls up the great position we work hard to get ourselves in to.  Our last game was kind of high on the balls up scale,  but I'm expecting a greater balls up somewhere between now and the final day of the season.

I reckon Chelsea will nick it by a point, personally.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom