SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Eastman E20SS

steviebee74steviebee74 Frets: 33
edited July 2019 in Acoustics £

Price £900

Eastman E20SS. Stunning, faithful Copy Of A Timeless Classic, The Slope Shoulder J-45 - Gibson Short-Scale And Narrower Nut Width Are Standard - Strongest Bass Response Of All Eastman Models & sounds lovely and sweet. The Adirondack spruce and East-Indian Back & Sides sound lovely and fill the room.

This is such a nice sounding acoustic that I’d be sad to see it go but I struggle a bit with the slimmer neck. I looked for years for a Gibson J45 but never found one I liked below the £3,000 true vintage series and this holds its own against any of them. Anybody in the market for a slope-shouldered dreadnought will be happy with this.

Set up to perfection by my local & trusted tec (as my guitars always are). It is also fitted with a Fishman Sonitone (OEM-SON-GT2) active Pickup/Preamp set so is ready to gig if that’s your thing.

Due to the nitro finish, there is a little bit of playwear and swirling but nothing I can easily photograph. There are no proper knocks or marks on the guitar at all but a couple of scuffs on the case.

Body Dimensions: 16" X 4 3/4"

Top Wood: Solid Adirondack Spruce

Bracing: Hand-carved Scalloped X  

Rosette: Basic

Back/Sides Wood: Solid Rosewood

Body Binding: White/Black/White

Neck Woods: Mahogany

Fingerboard: Rosewood  

Nut: 1 11/16"-Wide Bone

Scale Length: 24 3/4"

Frets: 20 Dunlop 6130

Inlays: Dots

Bridge/Saddle: Rosewood/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing

Tuners: Chrome-Plated Gotoh

Pictures here:

http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/steviebee74/library/Sale%20Stuff/Eastman%20E20SS

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• brojanglesbrojangles Frets: 362
    I'm surprised no one has gone for it, these things are great. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3185
    Great price -glwts 
  • Bump - Lovey J45 custom alternative still available!