SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Yamaha LS 400 VT Japanese handmade acoustic £750 price drop £700

WoodandwiresWoodandwires Frets: 195
edited June 2019 in Acoustics £

For sale only, as I have just bought something. Yamaha LS400VT acoustic hand made in Japan by Yamaha master craftsmen in 1999. Sitka spruce top, mahogany back and sides, mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard with inlayed snowflakes. Cream binding to body front and back, and fretboard. Gold Yamaha Japan tuners. The VT stand for vintage toner so the top is darker than standard spruce and has aged 20 years.Great condition for a twenty year old acoustic, some very minor marks. Fantastic tone from a great, rare handmade guitar. Paul Simon used these for a long period of time.

I have priced this at £750 for a quick sale, on searching online, Yamaha Japan handmade guitars go for generally north of four figures. I would love to keep this as it sounds great, but one in, one out, and trying to keep to four guitars something has to go.

bra hrefhttpoi67tinypiccom335gig4jpg target_blankView Raw Imagea

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments