SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Digitech, TC, Eventide, Wampler

What's Hot
Dan_HalenDan_Halen Frets: 1646
edited September 2020 in FX £
Letting a few bits go as I’m not currently gigging and am shamelessly hoarding way too much gear. I love all of these pedals but I also love the other 30 or so I’m keeping.

PPG but can chat if another option is preferred for any reason. Feel free to collect from Edinburgh if you're local.

Won’t go into a load of detail on each pedal as you guys know what they are and what they do.

Digitech CR-7 stereo chorus no box £60 inc. shipping
Digitech DL-8 stereo delay no box £65 inc. shipping
TC Vortex mini boxed £40 inc. shipping

Wampler Velvet fuzz no box £90 inc. shipping
TC Nova Modulator boxed in the wrong box £85 inc. shipping
Eventide H9 Standard boxed £270 (£10 postage)
https://i.imgur.com/LYHf8x6.jpg

R.e. The H9. It’s in decent nick but one of the tiny led strips in the display doesn’t light up. Please see in the photo where it’s a long delay patch and the o in long is incomplete. Apart from that no issues. De-registered from my Eventide account so good to go. It’s the standard rather than the core so comes with a few engines.

I can can give a more detailed description of anything required as well as more pics.

Ibanez TS Mini boxed £40 Sold
Line 6 M5 boxed £50 Sold
Marshall Jackhammer boxed £30 Sold
Source Audio Nemesis boxed with PSU £200 Sold
Digitech HT-6 Tuner no box £25 Sold
Digitech CM-2 TS type thing boxed £40 Sold
Digitech SC-2 distortion no box £35 Sold
Digitech Supernatural boxed £90 Sold
JAM Pedals Rattler boxed £90 Sold
Digitech Trio Plus boxed with PSU £120 Sold

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments