SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: PRS DGT - 10 Top Solana burst £1650 - (possible trades added, tremol-no removed!)

PVO_DavePVO_Dave Frets: 2364
edited August 2019 in Guitars £

2011 10 Top PRS DGT in Solana burst, case, hang tag, souldier strap, prs cleaning cloth etc.. fitted with strap locks (originals included). Some small marks, detailed in the pictures. Also has some worming/buckle rash on the back, nothing through paint etc.. 

This guitar is amazing, plays great, sounds great and looks great, best all round guitar I’ve played or owned. I’m simply not using it, total waste sitting here in a case when you could be playing it!

Weighs in at under 8lbs. Would consider a trade with cash my way against a PRS Vela, Mex P Bass, or a Fender Meteora - Feel free to try me on others, but I don’t want or need another expensive guitar to not play  

£1650 - Collection from Bedfordshire - Bank Transfer or PayPal f&f only please. 

Dave.

0reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3301
    @PVO_Dave - lovely guitar and I have a DGT.

Are you interested in trades, specifically, a PRS CU24? My friend has one and he's after a DGT.

Thanks
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PVO_DavePVO_Dave Frets: 2364
    Sorry @Kebabkid if I do move this on, it’s cash only
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3301
    No worries Dave and I'll let him know and see if that's an option - thanks
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2158
    That's a gorgeous colour GLWTS
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
  • I got a gorgeous charcoal jadeburst DGT a couple of months ago and it's an amazing guitar, my first PRS.  I normally can't get along with anything other than a strat, gave up on Les Pauls.  But these things are a joy to play.  I don't think I could get the Mrs to sign off on having a second.  I wish.  Somebody should snap this up so I can stop drooling.
    Updated with new pictures (you can tell from today by the miserable weather!) showing some marks I found too. 

Frets are perfect.
  • cosmicnedcosmicned Frets: 40
    PM'd
  • Drool!
  • dcgdcg Frets: 228
    I got a gorgeous charcoal jadeburst DGT a couple of months ago and it's an amazing guitar, my first PRS.  I normally can't get along with anything other than a strat, gave up on Les Pauls.  But these things are a joy to play.  I don't think I could get the Mrs to sign off on having a second.  I wish.  Somebody should snap this up so I can stop drooling.
    No! 
    Two DGTs at the same time can of course be done; I currently have a 2008 goldtop, and a 2015 white top.  They're both with moons (can't do PRS birds).  But I only have this pair because an EJ Strat and American Standard Tele went out the door to buy the 2015... 
  • Zodiac51Zodiac51 Frets: 340
    Don't do it mate :open_mouth:  You will regret it, that's a lovely top, one of the nicest I've seen on a DGT. You only usually find that lovely even flame right up to the edge on a PS.
    Zodiac51 said:
    Don't do it mate :open_mouth:  You will regret it, that's a lovely top, one of the nicest I've seen on a DGT. You only usually find that lovely even flame right up to the edge on a PS.
    You’re probably right! No sale before mid next week, when I should know or not if I *need* to. 
  • dcg said:
    I got a gorgeous charcoal jadeburst DGT a couple of months ago and it's an amazing guitar, my first PRS.  I normally can't get along with anything other than a strat, gave up on Les Pauls.  But these things are a joy to play.  I don't think I could get the Mrs to sign off on having a second.  I wish.  Somebody should snap this up so I can stop drooling.
    No! 
    Two DGTs at the same time can of course be done; I currently have a 2008 goldtop, and a 2015 white top.  They're both with moons (can't do PRS birds).  But I only have this pair because an EJ Strat and American Standard Tele went out the door to buy the 2015... 
    Try four. One for show, one for best, one for gigging and one to cover string breakage. Five for Eb and six for Eb string breakage but thankfully we don't do Eb for now...
    Right, I’ve put a deposit on an expensive car and could do with some extra cash to bring down the monthly payments. 

This is an amazing guitar, plays, sounds and looks fantastic. I don’t really play much at all anymore, so let’s find this beautiful guitar a new home. 

No trades at all. 
    If anyone in London is interested, a sale fell through this morning, but that does mean I’ve got the guitar with me, I’m around until around 5pm. 
    I’ll give this a bump, not desperate to sell as funding for the big purchase sorted. 

But this has since sat in the case and I’ve quite enjoyed having less guitars on stands in the guitar room. 
    Monday morning bump.

Likely to be in Watford tomorrow and Wednesday if that makes this an easier transaction :) 
    Friday bump. 

Available from Bedfordshire today and tomorrow :) 
    Monday morning bump - ovno considered. 
    Wednesday bump ^^ :) 
    Time to treat yourself on a Friday afternoon? ^^ :)