SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Taylor 314ce Trade or Sale - NOW SOLD

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Tone71Tone71 Frets: 619
    Post Xmas bump, all trades now considered, especially interested in LP Jnrs..

Biggest issues is I`d rather meet than post, willing to travel a little to do the right deal.

Cheers
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited June 2019
    Not that Im lazy or anything but 36months later and its still here and still played regularly........ bump!!

Edited trade options 
  • JtaylorJtaylor Frets: 182
    Pm’d
    Replied, Still available
  • erky32erky32 Frets: 49
    PM'd
    Bumpage
    Price reduction bump - £850 
    ...that would nearly cover my journey costs !! ;)
    Bumpety Bump
    Bump........... new pics

https://imgur.com/a/1yTqBKi
    Cheers @Tone71  - just caught up with @Richardj  yesterday and collected the 314. Very pleased - many thanks for the deal, thanks for highlighting the couple of finish defects - which actually turned out much less "in yer face" than I expected - one was almost invisible - so thanks for honesty! Just need to put my fav strings on now (Elix11-52nanos) and take the action down a tad. Tell me, - the high E string sits lower on the saddle than the other 5 - have you taken some bone off the topside face ? - I might drop a new saddle in - but anyway, just being inquisitive - thanks for a beautiful guitar!!
    erky32 said:
    Cheers @Tone71  - just caught up with @Richardj  yesterday and collected the 314. Very pleased - many thanks for the deal, thanks for highlighting the couple of finish defects - which actually turned out much less "in yer face" than I expected - one was almost invisible - so thanks for honesty! Just need to put my fav strings on now (Elix11-52nanos) and take the action down a tad. Tell me, - the high E string sits lower on the saddle than the other 5 - have you taken some bone off the topside face ? - I might drop a new saddle in - but anyway, just being inquisitive - thanks for a beautiful guitar!!
    Cheers guys, all worked out well and I'm glad it's gone to a new home in the sun.

Have Pm'd, just to clarify that I did not take anything off the top of the saddle that would be far too brave!