SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Gibson Les Paul & Fender Strat Ltd Edition - BOTH SOLD

SouthpawMarkSouthpawMark Frets: 620
edited June 2019 in LH Guitars £
This subsection of the classifieds seems to have tumbleweed running through it, but anyway...

I have two lefty guitars for sale!

The first one is a Gibson Les Paul Standard 2018 in Cobalt Blue Burst, which I bought from GAK in February 2019. It comes with its original Gibson case, and all the paperwork and other stuff is included. It's in mint condition, other than being a little bit dusty from lack of use. I'm looking for £1,450 for this.

The second guitar is a Fender Stratocaster American Professional Limited Edition in Seafoam Green, with matching headstock. This too comes with the original Elite Moulded Hardshell case, and all the other stuff. It's in mint condition. I bought it in March 2019, and have barely looked at it, let alone played it. I'm looking for £1,450 for this.

Ideally I would prefer collection only, but if you can't make it to sunny Oxfordshire, then I will be happy to post either, fully insured with DHL for an additional £100.

Happy to provide more pics upon request, as uploading multiple pics here seems to be a bit of a nightmare. Please feel free to PM me, and I'll whizz them over.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SouthpawMarkSouthpawMark Frets: 620
    Les Paul sold. 

Strat sold. 
  • Mike58Mike58 Frets: 157
    Did you sell through replies to this forum? If not what ad produced the sales? Interested as I have a few lefties to sell.
    Mike58 said:
    Did you sell through replies to this forum? If not what ad produced the sales? Interested as I have a few lefties to sell.
    No, sold them via eBay. The classifieds here is great, but not for lefty guitars.