What has annoyed you today?

What's Hot
1234568»

Comments

• LastMantraLastMantra Frets: 3822
    Waiting on next day delivery by 1. Still no sign. Going to have a bath, what's the bets they come just as I jump in the tub.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5359
    @Nitefly thanks, appreciate it.

I guess it comes to us all. I just won't have the luxury of kids to drive insane :)
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12350
    Snags said:
    Yeah, I kinda get that I'm entering into the reverse-parenting stage of life.

However, I'm hoping that I have a trump card on the stick thing. Due to my grandparents being a bit fucked up in how they showed love, mum's massively susceptible to emotional blackmail. When she's healed up a bit and misbehaving again I'm just going to play the "Remember how scared and concerned you felt when you were looking after <friend> and he wandered off refusing to use his stick? That's how I feel knowing that you keep going out without yours …"

Evil fucking sociopath me, when I need to be.

(And yes, I know it probably won't work, but it's worth shot).
    My wife is the mistress of this type of reverse psychology. My mum refused to put her heating last winter: “it’s not that cold, I’m not wasting my money on heating the house, I’ll just put an extra jumper on” yadda yadda. My missus said to her “ok but imagine how terrible we’d feel if we found you on the floor, dead of hypothermia. We’d never forgive ourselves, put it in for our sake.”  It worked much better than me having a go at mum. 
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72258
    Self-righteous pricks who flash their headlights at you when you’ve overtaken something perfectly safely and are already back on your own side of the road.

Not very annoying though, just pathetic and pointless.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8823
    tFB Trader
    ICBM said:
    Self-righteous pricks who flash their headlights at you when you’ve overtaken something perfectly safely and are already back on your own side of the road.

Not very annoying though, just pathetic and pointless.
    That has just happened me!!! About an hour ago... the words “fuck off ya fanny” might have been muttered (pointless given I was in the car myself) :D
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8693
    Today? Forum moderation. There’s a queue forming ready for the cooler.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.