SUMMER NAMM

What's Hot
SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1926
Any sneak peaks / leaks regarding what's new yet? I used to love watching my Boss/Roland gear devalue with every event...
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1926
    You mean to say that there is NO sneak peaks and leaks!?! :o
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2849
    Nothing. 

All the brands are too scared that Gibson will hit them with a lawsuit and make a threatening video if they try to sell anything guitar related  :o
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • rossyamaharossyamaha Frets: 2439
    I know what we have coming. I’m going to be there so let me know if there is anything worth checking out. 

I play guitar and take photos of stuff. I also like beans on toast.

edited July 2019
    I know what we have coming. I’m going to be there so let me know if there is anything worth checking out. 
    Ah yeah, I remember you saying about the SG2000 Reissue @ RRP £1599 with Limited Edition in Indigo - That'll stick it to that Dealer in Berwick Upon Tweed.
  • rossyamaharossyamaha Frets: 2439
    Schnozz said:
    Ah yeah, I remember you saying about the SG2000 Reissue @ RRP £1599 with Limited Edition in Indigo - That'll stick it to that Dealer in Berwick Upon Tweed.
    I leaked nothing. But SG2000 you say? ;-)

I play guitar and take photos of stuff. I also like beans on toast.

Schnozz said:
    I leaked nothing. But SG2000 you say? ;-)
      You tease... :o