Prosecutors unseal sex trafficking charges against Jeffrey Epstein

What's Hot

Comments

• VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15475
    Kilgore said:
    VimFuego said:
    this one, if true (allegedly etc) has the potential to make the Saville thing look like a vicars tea party. Gonna be some squeaky bums over the next few months and years. Can't wait to see who he throws under the bus to reduce his sentence, 
    You can't put a dead man on trial. 

well, if he's smart, he'll have evidence lodged with lawyers, cos there's a lot of stairs between him and his 1st court date. 

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • riverciderrivercider Frets: 461
    edited July 2019
    RobDavies said:
    Stolen from Twitter.  Not only does Trump endorse murdering children, it seems he’s fine with his friends having sex with them, too. 

Sinister as hell. 

Apparently that particular image is photoshopped.
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26743
    RobDavies said:
    Stolen from Twitter.  Not only does Trump endorse murdering children, it seems he’s fine with his friends having sex with them, too. 

Sinister as hell. 

The image of Epstein is quite clearly taken with different film and lighting conditions than the Trump part. 

But the the quote appears absolutely genuine :(
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3488
    RobDavies said:

Sinister as hell. 

Yeah there's no way a Harley Davidson would be seen in such an unfavourable light.
  • FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5821
    edited July 2019

The girl in the photo is his daughter. The addition of Epstein, along with the quote gives it an entirely different meaning, which I suppose was the creator's intention.
    If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30273
    Freebird said:

The girl in the photo is his daughter. The addition of Epstein, along with the quote gives it an entirely different meaning, which I suppose was the creator's intention.
    Is that the same daughter he publicly said he wanted to fuck?
    Poor girl looks terrified.
  • OctafishOctafish Frets: 1937
    edited July 2019
    RobDavies said:

Sinister as hell. 

The image of Epstein is quite clearly taken with different film and lighting conditions than the Trump part. 

But the the quote appears absolutely genuine
    Yeah.... FAKE NOOOOOZE! Busted here https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/epstein-trumps-photo/ . Epstein has been added, although there is a pic further down of him hanging with Jeff. Maybe me, but even without the photoshopping the original is rather creepy pic of father and daughter.
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7730
    Real photo

12reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Infinite Means’ May Be a Mirage

When federal prosecutors announced sex-trafficking charges against Jeffrey Epstein this week, they described him as “a man of nearly infinite means.” They argued that his vast wealth — and his two private jets — made him a flight risk.

Mr. Epstein is routinely described as a billionaire and brilliant financier, and he rubbed elbows with the powerful, including former and future presidents. Even after his 2008 guilty plea in a prostitution case in Florida, he promoted himself as a financial wizard who used arcane mathematical models, and he often dropped the names of Nobel Prize-winning friends. He told potential clients that they had to invest a minimum of $1 billion. At his peak in the early 2000s, a magazine profile said he employed 150 people, some working out of the historic Villard Houses on Madison Avenue.

Much of that appears to be an illusion, and there is little evidence that Mr. Epstein is a billionaire.

Mr. Epstein’s wealth may have depended less on his math acumen than his connections to two men — Steven J. Hoffenberg, a onetime owner of The New York Post and a notorious fraudster later convicted of running a $460 million Ponzi scheme, and Leslie H. Wexner, the billionaire founder of retail chains including The Limited and the chief executive of the company that owns Victoria’s Secret.

Full article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/10/business/jeffrey-epstein-net-worth.html

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ReverendReverend Frets: 4974
    edited July 2019
    goldtop said:
    Well, well, Barr has decided he doesn't want to recuse himself from this one.

Maybe it'll all go away...
    This will go places. And you will eat yet MORE humble pie when Trump is not implicated and all your favourite left-wing democrats are.
    I'm not sure either of them were involved. 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

It Sure Looks Like Jeffrey Epstein Was a Spy—But Whose?

In terms of scandals, the sordid saga of Jeffrey Epstein has it all. Mysterious gaudy fortunes. Jet-setting debauchery. Lots of pretty girls—including very young girls. Sex and more sex, not necessarily legal or consensual. Add a battalion of VIPs, including billionaires, A-list celebrities, royalty and no less than two American presidents.

The only thing missing was espionage… and it’s not missing anymore.

Full article:

https://observer.com/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-spy-intelligence-work/

edited July 2019
    Reverend said:
    goldtop said:
    Well, well, Barr has decided he doesn't want to recuse himself from this one.

Maybe it'll all go away...
    This will go places. And you will eat yet MORE humble pie when Trump is not implicated and all your favourite left-wing democrats are.
    I'm not sure either of them were involved. 
    I wouldn't place any bets just yet. I had a quick glance through his little black book, and it really could go anywhere! If you add in his flaky business model, and allegations about working for intelligence agencies, it has all the makings of a top class drama series. A lot of people seem to know each other, and they all go back a long way. I wonder if this is the thing they call the Swamp?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26450
    I suspect that the only Trump-related issues here are:

1 - He's shown repeatedly that he's an extremely poor judge of character - especially when being friends/colleagues with a person benefits him somehow.

2 - He rewrites history and lies about his relationship with them when they're burned, and ignores any attempts to call him on that.

I very much doubt he's anything to do with this, beyond a vague awareness of what's going on (which isn't illegal).
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • I suspect that the only Trump-related issues here are:

1 - He's shown repeatedly that he's an extremely poor judge of character - especially when being friends/colleagues with a person benefits him somehow.

2 - He rewrites history and lies about his relationship with them when they're burned, and ignores any attempts to call him on that.

I very much doubt he's anything to do with this, beyond a vague awareness of what's going on (which isn't illegal).
    Completely agreed. But we're just bumbois who back each other up constantly and are worthy of anonymous hate blogs.

(Haven't forgot)

Bye!

• riverciderrivercider Frets: 461
    I suspect that the only Trump-related issues here are:

The allegations from 1994 (at Epstein's place - and detailed in the Madrigal thread) remain very disturbing though. You think they're fabrication?
  • BBC News - US Labor Secretary Alex Acosta resigns over Epstein case
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48967419

Anyone else find that picture on the article of Trump standing creepily close to Acosta as he makes his announcement really weird?! 
    edited July 2019
    Anyone else find that picture on the article of Trump standing creepily close to Acosta as he makes his announcement really weird?! 
    Not really, The BBC hate him, so they will always choose the worst possible images. You should also be aware of subliminal messaging in news articles, as they employ the best narrative engineers in the world  
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2866
    Best pals with HRH Prince Andrew as Jimmy Saville was. 
  • DdiggerDdigger Frets: 2335
    Big ol' Trump bus keeps on a rollin'...

And another one goes under. 

I think Trump was standing there to make sure Acosta went right under. 
    edited July 2019
    blueskunk said:
    Best pals with HRH Prince Andrew as Jimmy Saville was. 
    Also connected to NXIVM through Bronfman family.