SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

2013 Gibson Les Paul 1957 reissue Gold Top traded

What's Hot
KevguitarmanKevguitarman Frets: 96
edited July 2019 in Guitars £

2013 Gibson Les Paul 1957 reissue Gold Top R7 Vos,a few marks here and there being a Vos easy to mark and age quicker,2013 specs changed a bit colour closer to original Gold Tops I believe also neck is fat as you would expect but not as big as R8s I have had closer to my R9,this is kinda of a feeler as I have seen something i want if my amp sells 1st I will prob take this down

£2200

I will consider trades/swaps ,nothing with to thin a neck and nothing pointy and no Floyd's.

Based near Wrexham North Wales

I will not post sorry so don't ask and I will meet within reason for a deal.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

• 0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Burp 
  • xfogxhat1xfogxhat1 Frets: 15
    You interested in acoustics?
  • xfogxhat1 said:
    You interested in acoustics?  No sorry i rarely play Acoustic i have one that does my needs
  • Had quite a few trade offers one or 2 i am thinking on,but please bear in mind what these cost new before making trade offers had a few silly offers, and i think this is priced fair at £2200  a little movement for a straight cash sale of course but only a little mind hehe 
  • rze99rze99 Frets: 2261
    Very reasonable price. 
    I have the R4 version and it is magnificent. 
  • BloodEagleBloodEagle Frets: 5320
    Hello Kev, Im trying to work out whether this is the same 2013 R7 that I used to own - has it got a feint line/scratch mark in the finish sort of between the knobs and the bridge?
  • Hello Kev, Im trying to work out whether this is the same 2013 R7 that I used to own - has it got a feint line/scratch mark in the finish sort of between the knobs and the bridge?
    Hi,there was a few very light surface marks but not one I would say stood out on the top tbo,I have traded it on now was a lovely R7 just prefer my R9