"The Game Changers" Vegan sports documentary

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• Modulus_AmpsModulus_Amps Frets: 2569
    tFB Trader
    King85 said:
    RiftAmps said:
    Who gives a flying feck what someone else has for their dinner?
    This is definitely the key issue. Part of society seems to be too worried about what other people are doing when really it doesn't have any impact on them whatsoever
    Just like not caring where another man sticks his penis.. unless its in your wife of course.......   I will get my coat

I think the vegan bashing is the result of too many vegan adds on facebook, where they show you how to make a vegan burger with a few mushrooms, some yeast of god knows what, fried in something that looks like butter, but is not butter or who actually knows what is in it, with some dairy free cheese that is not actually cheese... WTF are you guys actually eating!!!

Steve, whom works with me, is a Vegan, he has not bulked up at all and I am pretty sure I can lift more weights than him, so .....this is all a bunch of tosh

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MattBansheeMattBanshee Frets: 1498
    SNAKEBITE said:

Being vegan has gone beyond a moral choice and has become fashionable, with people choosing take offence if you are not one of them.

Citation required.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    SNAKEBITE said:

Being vegan has gone beyond a moral choice and has become fashionable, with people choosing take offence if you are not one of them.

Citation required.

Here you go:

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bye!

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom