SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fs/ft Matsumoku 335 £235

mstill1984mstill1984 Frets: 61
edited July 2019 in Guitars £
Japanese es335 copy, made in Matsumoku, initially thought this was a neck replacement on a vantage but after some research I found about 5 others, general consensus around them seemed to be they were made of parts that were left about in the factory, one speculation that the necks were surplus epiphone necks, it is one piece mahogany like on Japanese epiphone rivieras rather than the three piece Matsumoku necks they are known for. Hardware was different on all of them again suggesting made of what ever was left over, this one has a harmonica bridge, pickups are not original they are vanson alnico v. All in not a collectors item but it is a lovely playing and looking semi hollow, I own another 335 I play more and I don't have the luxury of space to keep two so similar guitars

Looking for £235 cash to buy a dano U2 I've seen, however will consider trades px for guitars basses and amps

Based in margate
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments