SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

wtb: Martin M-36 (sorted)

monkaiboymonkaiboy Frets: 27
edited July 2019 in Acoustics £
well, probably.... anyone thinking of selling?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    @monkaiboy Richard Henry has just listed one at £1650 
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
  • monkaiboymonkaiboy Frets: 27
    Hey @Anchorboy thanks for that - annoyingly having played a bunch of guitars I've decided the M-36 is not quite the one for me - I'll update the title
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    @monkaiboy Wise move .. I owned an M36 and wasn't that impressed tbh 
    What are you looking for?
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
    Anchorboy said:
    Ha the million dollar question. See https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/159938/new-acoustic-odyssey/ :)

My initial thought was a 'compromise' guitar like the M-36. I'm now thinking I need a dreadnought AND a small 00ish type thing.... Probably something Collings/Bourgeois/Santa Cruz rather than Martin...

Which will come first - varies on a day to day basis. Today - dreadnought...:)
    Anchorboy said:
    Ha the million dollar question. See https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/159938/new-acoustic-odyssey/ :)

My initial thought was a 'compromise' guitar like the M-36. I'm now thinking I need a dreadnought AND a small 00ish type thing.... Probably something Collings/Bourgeois/Santa Cruz rather than Martin...

Which will come first - varies on a day to day basis. Today - dreadnought...:)