Santana on bbc breakfast.......

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• JDEJDE Frets: 1092
    If you’re ever bored, try and dig up some interviews where he talks about John Coltrane. I’m sure he’s a lovely chap etc but he can chat some real cobblers. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1926
    I can't listen to Santana interviews, but I am a big fan of his music.

He's such an arse though.
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3049
    I wasn't convinced it was a burp but 3 other people at work think it is. 
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22516
    I wasn't convinced it was a burp but 3 other people at work think it is. 
    I'm not sure.  He seems to do it when he pauses, there's another one right at the end, about 3:02:00.

BRISTOL86 said:
    Unity
    Harmony
    Ritual
    Flow
    Energy

I win hippy bingo! 
    Don't forget Grace and Absoluteness.

Well, that was interesting.  I kept imagining a running gag on Big Train or something where Carlos Santana catches a bus, goes to Tesco, collects a parcel at the post office... and keeps talking uplifting spiritual bollocks the whole time.
  • What the fuck is all the nasty shit about Mr Santana? Like it or not he is a legend. Not the best guitarist by any stretch of the imagination, but without doubt a historical legend. I have met this man on many occasions and regardless to all the insults he is truly a sincere down to earth guy.. You should maybe take some time to read about the work himself and his wife have undertaken 
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33725
    Jamesgui said:
    What the fuck is all the nasty shit about Mr Santana? Like it or not he is a legend. Not the best guitarist by any stretch of the imagination, but without doubt a historical legend. I have met this man on many occasions and regardless to all the insults he is truly a sincere down to earth guy.. You should maybe take some time to read about the work himself and his wife have undertaken 
    Welcome to the forum. :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5845
    edited August 2019
    Jamesgui said:
    What the fuck is all the nasty shit about Mr Santana? Like it or not he is a legend. Not the best guitarist by any stretch of the imagination, but without doubt a historical legend. I have met this man on many occasions and regardless to all the insults he is truly a sincere down to earth guy.. You should maybe take some time to read about the work himself and his wife have undertaken

Mr Santana? Lol is he a god? 
     Just stop talking  you bellend. 
  • BlaendulaisBlaendulais Frets: 3316
    octatonic said:
    Jamesgui said:
    Welcome to the forum. :) Mr Santana

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10229
    Jamesgui said:

Smooth. 

Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MattBansheeMattBanshee Frets: 1498
    Jamesgui said:
    Which wife? His original one, or the one from his backing band that he ran away with?
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16253
    On a guitar forum I guess having met Carlos Santana on many occasions should get a bit of a wow and I sort of agree that taking pot shots at a celeb whoever they are isn't our finest moment but I'm more intrigued ( I may be being very naive here) by the process that someone joins a forum just to revive a four month old Discussion or finds it on the internet and then makes the effort to join just to have this argument. 

octatonic said:
    Jamesgui said:
    Welcome to the forum. :) Mr Santana

That would be great ( if probably rather short lived). I'd look forward to finding out what Carlos thinks about buying a used Honda Civic.  
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7329

That would be great ( if probably rather short lived). I'd look forward to finding out what Carlos thinks about buying a used Honda Civic.  
    he wouldn't know cos he probably drives a Samba...

<Vintage BOSS Upgrades>