Harmony central

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• english_bobenglish_bob Frets: 5132
    I was english_bob there too- the effects forum was great until they changed something in the forum software and most of the forum regulars packed it in overnight. I know @Heartfeltdawn used to be a regular there too.

And yes, Phil O'Keeffe was a bloody good moderator.

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I spent quite a bit of time on the FX section before it imploded. My username was first used there too.  I agree that Phil was/is a cool guy.  I wonder what ever happened to RoboPimp, Jrak and all the others.
  • danodano Frets: 1579
    edited August 2019
    I spent quite a bit of time on the FX section before it imploded. My username was first used there too.  I agree that Phil was/is a cool guy.  I wonder what ever happened to RoboPimp, Jrak and all the others.
    Im guessing they've all left their music rooms which had 3 massive Pedaltrain Pro boards with 15 fuzz pedals and 8 delay pedals and found girlfriends. 

HCFX was great in the day, just been back on it looking at some of the threads. And for the life of me can't remember my username !
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22107
    I was english_bob there too- the effects forum was great until they changed something in the forum software and most of the forum regulars packed it in overnight. I know @Heartfeltdawn used to be a regular there too.

And yes, Phil O'Keeffe was a bloody good moderator.
    I spent quite a bit of time on the FX section before it imploded. My username was first used there too.  I agree that Phil was/is a cool guy.  I wonder what ever happened to RoboPimp, Jrak and all the others.
    Some names from the old HC sig:

"cmloeffler - GDan - mr benn - kpd78 - ArrMatey - Melx - Daryl Chaney - rememberduane - Barnaby, Hardly - Kid_A - plecoman - mattybigfro - Loobs - Hanglow - Free The Guilty - gjhardwick - Tengo - hangwire - Ancient Mariner - Headlow - ZoomRMC - uncle psychosis - daysofspeed - chisa - JBJ - Mozart82 - Rogsrevenge - theboywho - SG1 - Cirrus - Kayzer - Teahead - AF-100 - stella_blues - woolyh -"

Robopimp was great fun. Zachman and the "My racks: let me show you them" memes will live forever. The shampoozie thread. 

KittieRose for some leaps of logic that really were something else. 

https://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/forum/guitar/acapella-29/1778135-?p=27422323#post27422323 ;

• ^ oh shit, that brings a few things back.  Melx was a really cool chap. 
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7390
    I may be remembering it wrongly but wasn't the beginning of the end when they revamped the whole platform that the forums ran on? I seem to recall a gargantuan flounce of users because it was different, or some features didn't work the same as before ? 

I always found it hard work - I think because it was so busy and so many users seemed to use it as a way of passing their entire day - threads went OT so fast it was crazy. The FX section particularly. Gang lines got drawn over how you liked "your mids" - scooped, boosted, balanced or "haunted" lol 
    Red ones are better. 
  • strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2421
    edited August 2019
    I think @UnclePsychosis posts here occasionally. Avatar is the same so I presume it's the same poster
    Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE TASTE KITTENS!
  • Harmony Central's misleading in that it's not about Harmony guitars like http://harmonyguysboard.net/ucp.php?mode=login
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6053
    Harmony Central's misleading in that it's not about Harmony guitars like http://harmonyguysboard.net/ucp.php?mode=login
    Yeah, confused me too...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzbvqW_dOwY